Scammers. SMDH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
    Got two yesterday two different numbers saying they were with FBI and I had a warrant out and if I did not take care of it they would come get me. I just told the 1st guy I was on my cell phone could call me back on my land line. I then gave them the non emergency number to the Round Rock police department, 2nd guy I gave him the Williamson County Sheriffs non emergency number. And I still have multiple packages I guess at some Walmart somewhere LOL
    I got one from the FBI too. FROM MY OWN PHONE NUMBER!!!!!!!

Comment

Scamming the scammer
      Long vid but worth the time to watch especially at the end when the scammer begs for his files back.
      [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq8cKjdNpCo&t=23s"]Scammer BEGS For His Deleted Files As I Drink His Tears - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

For me I use every one of these spam calls as a challenge. The challenge is to get them to cuss me out! It can be quite entertaining! The car extended warranty calls are my favorite! I too ask them if they cover bicycles. The most common one that I get is my AT&T modem or router or whatever is not working and needs to be rebooted. They don’t know how to respond when I tell them that I don’t own a computer(which is not a lie).

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          Scamming the scammer
          Long vid but worth the time to watch especially at the end when the scammer begs for his files back.
          Scammer BEGS For His Deleted Files As I Drink His Tears - YouTube
          Man, I wish I could do some like that. That’s greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
            I think we are all getting used to the way these azzwipes come at us but my wife got not 1, not 2, but 3 frigging calls today saying she had a warrant for her arrest and needed to follow the prompts to take care of it. All calls were a different recorded message 30 minutes apart. Needless to say she hung up each time. These b*ttlickers will stop at nothing these days.

She’s a very sweet lady. I hope she fares well in the penitentiary![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
              I’ve done that before as well. But they can take a cussing better than anyone and it don’t even phase them.
              Start asking them about their girlfriend and how does it feel to have a goat for a girlfriend. Then start going into detail questions about it...They get mad fast.

Comment

Hi gumbo man I’m glad you posted this!

I’ve been trying to get in touch with you concerning your vehicles extended warranty please let me know when would be a good time to discuss.

Comment

Got one the other day said a package filled with drugs from Mexico was intercepted that had my name and address on it.
                  I said that's why it's late and hung up.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    She’s a very sweet lady. I hope she fares well in the penitentiary![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Yep. She’s been packing all day and waiting. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                      Hi gumbo man I’m glad you posted this!

I’ve been trying to get in touch with you concerning your vehicles extended warranty please let me know when would be a good time to discuss.
                      Well we can discuss it right now. I like witnesses present when discussing business. I got addicted to Crack a while back and had to arrange my truck getting stolen so I could collect insurance to support my habit. I now drive my tractor everywhere I go and the front end loader really comes in handy hauling groceries. Can I get a warranty plan on it until I have it sto—— I mean have to sell it too Habib ?

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                        Yep, get that one, pretty regular...
                        But, I always answer the phone.
                        "Eastland County, sherriff's dept"..
                        Never, get the same one twice... LOL...
                        Now I like that one, and need to use it, should get a quick hang up from the scammer.

Comment

Working...
                        X