Ko2 vs toyo mt ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
    Sounds like most the miles were??? Did I miss something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You think they pave lease roads? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
      You don’t get it. That’s okay. He said he works in the oil patch. Lease roads, facility pads, and worse. Make sense??

Haha. Always funny how upset the KO tire guys get on these threads.

Comment

I could care less what tires anyone runs. I’ve even admitted they suck on heavier trucks. I was just laughing at your idiotic claims that they’re all highway queens.

Comment

Ko2 vs toyo mt ?

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
          You think they pave lease roads? Lol

I was talking collectively over the last couple posts not the just the one poster.

A lot of guys say they work in the “oilfield”. Many drive into the location first of the hitch and out at the end. Maybe 5% of the miles on a tire? We were using them more in the 40% range. Even the supervisor pickups that were seeing 10-15% range had the worst mileage to replacement with KOs. These were mainly f250s.

I have worked large fleets of light duty and heavy duty trucks longer than I wanted to and we make decisions based on the numbers not the feeling of what we thought was best.

These threads are always funny how the KO folks almost get as upset as the Toyota pickup guys…maybe they are running KOs on Toyota’s ??? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk it

Comment

Not me. Just responding to an idiotic post. Carry on.

Comment

Ko2 vs toyo mt ?

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
              I could care less what tires anyone runs. I’ve even admitted they suck on heavier trucks. I was just laughing at your idiotic claims that they’re all highway queens.

I like that “idiotic” part…so you’re telling me guys saying they get 60k+ miles on KOs aren’t highway queens???

Comment

Typical thread.
                There is always that one person who thinks he knows more than everyone else, and his brand is the best there is…
                The best comments are the ones that say “I won’t own anything but these from here on out”.
                So if 10 different brands come out that prove to be better, you’re still going to buy the lesser tire?

Comment

Wow. It’s just tires. Sounds like on a half ton or Tacoma ko's do wonderful. 3/4 ton and up look elsewhere. Not to mention the original comparison from op is 2 way different tires. Some of you yahoos are kinda emotional about tires.

Comment

Ko2 vs toyo mt ?

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                    Typical thread.
                    There is always that one person who thinks he knows more than everyone else, and his brand is the best there is…
                    The best comments are the ones that say “I won’t own anything but these from here on out”.
                    So if 10 different brands come out that prove to be better, you’re still going to buy the lesser tire?

Yep. Brand loyalty works though lots of advertising $$$ spent to keep customers. Seems like In tires the more popular they get the faster they go downhill after a while. Not sure if QC goes out the window or what.

Comment

Originally posted by b.a.saha View Post
                      Wow. It’s just tires. Sounds like on a half ton or Tacoma ko's do wonderful. 3/4 ton and up look elsewhere. Not to mention the original comparison from op is 2 way different tires. Some of you yahoos are kinda emotional about tires.

You should see the Tundra posts…emotions gone wild.

Comment

I highly recommend Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Got 60k out of my first set on 2018 F-150 4x4. Quiet on the highway and good grip for basic offroad.

Comment

Not die hard here, I had A set of nitto Exo grapplers that I freakin loved. Just don’t make them in the current size I’m running.

Comment

I like that “idiotic” part…so you’re telling me guys saying they get 60k+ miles on KOs aren’t highway queens???

Until you can tell me how to make money in the oilfield without seeing a lease road than yes

I can’t get 60K out of any tire on a 3/4 or 1 ton. I’m happy with 40-45K on my F-350, and a KO2 won’t get anywhere near that. On a half ton (arguably no power 5.3 GM or 5.7 Tundra) they last easily 60K+ though.
                            Last edited by TX03RUBI; 08-28-2021, 12:06 AM.

Comment

ill diffuse this situation..
                              rubi, whitetail, yall hiring??

Comment

Originally posted by BangBang View Post
                                ill diffuse this situation..
                                rubi, whitetail, yall hiring??

Have a CDL ?

Comment

Working...
                                X