This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
    So you are trying to use "logic" to explain why one of the top recruits in the nation isn't considering quality programs and the potential to win in his decision making process? I thought you had it least half a brain....... Guess I was wrong. Go sell that bottle of BS somewhere else!
    Lol

No dip ****, I’m trying to explain the logic in Heath‘s statement, that if Tennessee is on the list, then his decision is not purely about the best football team… Because Tennessee is most definitely not in the discussion for that… unless Nick Saban flew through the portal to Knoxville last night, and I didn’t notice….then Tennessee is an outlier there!

Your hatred, or inferiority complex, or youth, led you to whatever other dumb conclusions you drew from his, or my statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Lol

No dip ****, I’m trying to explain the logic in Heath‘s statement, that if Tennessee is on the list, then his decision is not purely about the best football team… Because Tennessee is most definitely not in the discussion for that… unless Nick Saban flew through the portal to Knoxville last night, and I didn’t notice….then Tennessee is an outlier there!

Your hatred, or inferiority complex, or youth, led you to whatever other dumb conclusions you drew from his, or my statement.

If his top 3 would of been; Texas, Georgia or A&M we wouldn't even be having this conversation. There's your logic!

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
        But Tennessee is not very good.....sorry Rocky Top

ac
        Rocky Top not being very good is irrelevant to this kid. Nolen was born and raised in Tennessee which he considers "home". UT has already offered Nolen's 2 younger brothers to secure the football program's commitment to the Nolen family. Tennessee has a new football staff and vision for the future that Nolen is very comfortable with. Right now, it doesn't matter how good the program is, UT is selling him on being the guy who changes the culture and makes the Volunteers relevant again and competing for championships. If Nolen commits to Rocky Top, other highly recruited players may follow to help re-build the program.

Let's compare the recruitment of Myles Garrett to Walter Nolen; both were regarded as the top HS recruit in the country. That seems like a fair analogy an Aggie fan can relate to.

Q - Why did Garrett commit to play for Coach Terry Price and Kevin Sumlin in College Station when he could have played for Nick Saban at Alabama and won multiple NC's ?

A- Because MG was FROM Texas, and he bought into what Price & Sumlin were preaching. Garrett was told he could help lay the foundation to build a winning program at A&M, beat LSU & ALA, and win Championships.

Very few kids leave the comfort of home because they've dreamed of playing for their favorite State school since they could walk. Family means everything to most kids and having grandpa, grandma, aunts, uncles, moms, dads, brothers & sisters in the stands watching is very important in their recruiting decision. IMO, recruits are more likely to commit to coaches that they've developed a bond and trust with. Sometimes it's not all about winning rings, since the elite talent will be playing on Sundays regardless of where they played CFB. NFL rosters are littered with professional athletes who played at schools that weren't very good.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
          Tennessee has McDonald's bags, Aggies have Whataburger bags

Advantage Aggie

note - Georgia must be using pecan sacks for the recruits they get
          Zaxby's.

Comment

So you are trying to use "logic" to explain why one of the top recruits in the nation isn't considering quality programs and the potential to win in his decision making process? I thought you had it least half a brain....... Guess I was wrong. Go sell that bottle of BS somewhere else!
            You should post less.

Comment

If his top 3 would of been; Texas, Georgia or A&M we wouldn't even be having this conversation. There's your logic!

You misspelled...."yes I misinterpreted that and shot off before I thought about it long enough."....

Comment

I looked up the Nolen kid this morning when he was mentioned. Looked at his 247 recruiting profile and within 2 minutes decided he wouldn't be coming to A&M based on what I read. I would be very very surprised if he ends up in BCS. He'll be at UT.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post

Of course Texas can't make them and I doubt the other Power 5 conferences want them, but that doesn't mean Texas and Oklahoma wouldn't bend over backward to make that happen.
                  Dream on bud they could care less about little brother being in a power conference

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
                    I looked up the Nolen kid this morning when he was mentioned. Looked at his 247 recruiting profile and within 2 minutes decided he wouldn't be coming to A&M based on what I read. I would be very very surprised if he ends up in BCS. He'll be at UT.
                    see my post #147 ... Tennessee has invested lots of resources in Nolen and his family. He's enrolled in a HS that's < 10 minutes from the UT campus. This has been in the works for a while based on Nolen's relationship with his former HS coach and UT D-lineman.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                      You should post less.
                      Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      You misspelled...."yes I misinterpreted that and shot off before I thought about it long enough."....
                      Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Lol

All three of the cheerleaders showed up today!!!!!

Comment

He’s going to UT. Always has been. Jimbo gave him reason to pause on his decision and ended up in the final 3. That doesn’t mean much today. But it’s a long way to signing day. 4-8 could change everything.

Comment

You were doing so good for about a week and then back to your normal antics. It really wasn't that hard to see what both of them were saying so not sure if your really that dense or just being your normal self.

Comment

In all seriousness, I think Heath was joking on his original post about Georgia and A&M not being good. I could be wrong but he is smart enough to know you don't get ranked #4 and #7 by not being good. You other clowns, I'm not so sure about.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                              You were doing so good for about a week and then back to your normal antics. It really wasn't that hard to see what both of them were saying so not sure if your really that dense or just being your normal self.
                              Do you work for one of those 4 guys or owe one of them money? I can't figure out why you constantly get on your knees every time the three of them "circle the wagons"???

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                                Dream on bud they could care less about little brother being in a power conference
                                Dear lord man. You really are dumb. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X