Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prolly Ivermectin

Comment

Sorry you got this, sounds very painful, hope you feel better. Quick research indicates cold foods like ice cream, smoothies, and popsicles help numb some of the face area pain. Good luck.

Comment

Dang Matt that sucks. My younger kids just had it and unfortunately there’s nothing you can do. It’s a virus so it just runs it’s course and goes away.

Comment

My wife and I both caught it from our kids around 10 years ago. I only had the mouth and hands part. The sores in the mouth were the worst part for me. Docs didnt prescribe me anything. Took about a week to to start feeling better and clear up. My case was not as severe as yours, but it still sucked.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Those dang Odessa folks and their dang cooties spreadin' it around the good parts of Texas ...
            Odessa spreads lots of rashes, but I don’t think this is one of them

Comment

My nephews kids has it bad right now . His 5 year old and his 9 month old . The 5 year olds is really bad . His face and mouth is all covered up in the sores .

Comment

Man it’s terrible I have had it before. I was about 33 or so and it was one of the worst things I have been through. I got some pain pills and basically had to sleep it off. I Pray this doesn’t happen to you but I got it again about two years later. I haven’t had it since and it’s been about 5 years. And I wash my hands and stay clean. It’s terrible.

Prayers for you! Keep the Faith In the LORD!

Comment

Hope ya get to feeling better.

And, ya'll stay the heck, away from me.

Comment

My dad got it from my son about 8 years ago. He said it was the worst. Rashes all over and fever. Doc told him just have to let it run its course.

Comment

Asked wife. She's a RN, and thought I was joking.

She provided nothing, but is dealing with her own issues. Got about 50 mosquito bites on just one leg and suffering for last 10 days. And yes about just as many on her other leg.

With that said, I'll I can give you it prayer.

You have a virus that probably needs to run it course. If that is the case, ask your doc for something to help you sleep. Otherwise, drop the meds and drink plenty of tequila.

Won't stop the pain but will make you not care. Watch the dose, so you say on a level alcoholic level to not puke or come down until the virus passes.

On a different note, how is the kiddo doing?

Comment

I got it bad a few years back from my daughter and it was bad.. Bad throat pain high fever and aches. Just wait in a couple of weeks your finger and toe nails will start falling off.

Comment

Shoulda worn a mask lol

Sounds rough. Praying for ya!

Comment

I got it I’m 2015.

Ran a bad fever, break out wasn’t that bad relatively speaking, but I had a horrible fever and my nutsack swelled up bigger than a grapefruit. Couldn’t hardly walk and ended up going to ER

Took me over a year to gain back the weight I lost due to it. It sucked I wouldn’t wish that on anybody

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
                              I got it I’m 2015.

Ran a bad fever, break out wasn’t that bad relatively speaking, but I had a horrible fever and my nutsack swelled up bigger than a grapefruit. Couldn’t hardly walk and ended up going to ER

Took me over a year to gain back the weight I lost due to it. It sucked I wouldn’t wish that on anybody
                              Yea I was gonna leave out how it affected the sack lol. Just all in all a real bad experience.

Comment

I had it about 9 or 10 years ago. That along with the shingles I am dealing with now are the two most painful things I’ve ever dealt with. Constant pain and itching from what I recall. Blisters on tops and bottom of both hands and feet, mouth and throat and a few blisters on arms and legs. Had to let it run its course after 3-4 days it started calming down. It did kill all my fingernails and toenails and new ones grew in.

Comment

Working...
                                X