Going to stink to be a Democrat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to stink to be a Democrat

Documents unsealed by court order allege Bill Clinton was seen on the private island where Epstein was alleged to have taken underage girls.

Could this be the real reason cities are being allowed to burn?? Distract, distract, distract??

Comment

Not trying to be rude, but I did not know anyone would be surprised by this. I heard he snuck away from Secret Service repeatedly and was a regular at the island. Hopefully he doesn't skate like always but that, would not surprise me. He ain't called Slick Willie for nothing,

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
        Not trying to be rude, but I did not know anyone would be surprised by this. I heard he snuck away from Secret Service repeatedly and was a regular at the island. Hopefully he doesn't skate like always but that, would not surprise me. He ain't called Slick Willie for nothing,
        Nobody is surprised, but seeing it documented in context gives a more clear perspective.

Bill: “I did not sleep with that woman.”

Everyone: where have we heard that before.

Also Everyone: she wasn’t a woman Bill, she was an underaged minor there against her will.

Comment

As said by many before, I doubt anyone will be held accountable. But I sure hope like hell they all pay the price. Here on Earth and for eternity...

Comment

You can bet it wasnt just democrats on that island. The fact that Epstein is dead and there is no real iinvestigation tells me that there are people involved that would shock the world.
            Last edited by GarGuy; 07-31-2020, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              You can bet it wasnt just democrats on that island. The fact that Epstein is dead and there is no real iinvestigation tells me thatthereaee people involved that would shock the world.
              This 100%

Comment

You can bet it wasnt just democrats on that island. The fact that Epstein is dead and there is no real iinvestigation tells me thatthereaee people involved that would shock the world.
                Yes and this would explain John Roberts behavior as of late

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                  I absolutely agree. I dismissed QAnon as an idiot when he said there were thousands of influential people involved in a world wide pedophilia ring. I thought that obsurd. He said Trump was working to bring it down two years ago.
                  Maybe Jeff sessions took a trip on Epstein plane too. If general Flynn is in fact Q Anon then this may all be true.
                  It is too obsurd for me to get a grip on.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter_2 View Post
                    As said by many before, I doubt anyone will be held accountable. But I sure hope like hell they all pay the price. Here on Earth and for eternity...
                    Yep, too many people of high influence for this to actually gain any traction. They are all covering, because if one goes down they all go down.

You can bet it wasnt just democrats on that island. The fact that Epstein is dead and there is no real iinvestigation tells me that there are people involved that would shock the world.
                    For sure, there will plenty of people from right on the list as well.

Of late? You mean since he was confirmed? He’s acted like a puppet from the start.

Comment

You KNOW Joe Biden has been there.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-PkGl3-Tec"]Creepy Joe Biden Hair Sniffing Compilation Joe The Sniffer Biden Weird Behaviour MixClipMax - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I absolutely agree. I dismissed QAnon as an idiot when he said there were thousands of influential people involved in a world wide pedophilia ring. I thought that obsurd. He said Trump was working to bring it down two years ago.
                        Maybe Jeff sessions took a trip on Epstein plane too. If general Flynn is in fact Q Anon then this may all be true.
                        Wow that's deep. I am not to familiar with the Q theory stuff but I heard that Twitter deleted all of QAnon accounts and posts last week. If he was nothing but a fictional character.....why go out of their way to delete?

Comment

don't think it was that john roberts, as much as i agree that his actions are peculiar.

Comment

Yes sir! It’s time to put away the, “that’s too crazy to be true”. There is true evil, and I don’t use that word lightly, walking among us.

Comment

This is why the demoncrats want to allow pedophilia in society, keeps them out of prison. Although most of them will get a trophy from their cohorts for being so open minded their penalty shall be harsh and long, very long and very harsh.

Comment

Working...
                              X