Floyd BWC released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
    Here we go again. Still no need for the knee to the neck WHILE his legs and arms are held and bound by two other cops. What is he gonna do, whiplash his head and hurt a cop?
    Originally posted by LWC View Post
    I agree. The body cam now shows how he ended up on the ground. GF was acting a fool and not cooperating. That in no way justifies the actions of the knee in the neck....in my opinion of course.
    I agree.
    And he may have died just sitting on the ground next to the car or in the backseat waiting on EMS. But it wouldn't have had the same appearance of brutality.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

It is a control technique. From the way it sounds they were just maintaining control until EMS. Neither of us know how much weight is place on Floyd. The ball of the officers foot
      Is where the weight is suppose to stay unless you need to apply more. So in reality he may not be applying pressure but the appearance is horrible.

The conversation and officer BWC sure will make it hard to say there was any intent to cause harm to Floyd. It sure sounds like Officers and bystanders tried to calm him and even started EMS for delerium.

Comment

Based on the footage Floyd had a crazy level of anxiety, that was very clear. He may have stroked out just sitting there. In any case the bottom line is just get in the cruiser and none of this Happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
          If trained to use this Knee to Neck it will be hard to do anything criminally. Especially now that you hear the conversation and then saying they called EMS early for delerium. Didn’t hobble because delerium. And are holding scene until EMS arrived. I’m not saying it was all handled correctly - I’m talking about criminal responsibility.
          He should have had a knee on his neck back when he held a gun on a pregnant woman while his buddies robbed her.. You know, one of his many felonies....
          Forgive me if I seem jaded and unsympathetic by this entire dog and pony show.. I'm done..

Comment

He told them 100 times he was a nice guy, and costafobik. They should have just let him go. SMH

I could have narrated that video word for word without even seeing it, and I'm not even LEO.

Even in his own words, he admits to not complying and getting shot before, and is still too stupid to put his hand on the wheel.

All the officers involved should be acquitted if the trial happens in a real court and not on Facebook.

Comment

Funny. I thought he had served that sentence.
              There is no doubt he was a scumbag. The officer's action, and other officer's lack of, is still troubling.

Last edited by DRT; 08-04-2020, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                He told them 100 times he was a nice guy, and costafobik. They should have just let him go. SMH

I could have narrated that video word for word without even seeing it, and I'm not even LEO.

Even in his own words, he admits to not complying and getting shot before, and is still too stupid to put his hand on the wheel.

All the officers involved should be acquitted if the trial happens in a real court and not on Facebook.

Yep and probably will be.

Comment

To sit on this video for as long as they did is unimaginable to me. How could anyone do that is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                    To sit on this video for as long as they did is unimaginable to me. How could anyone do that is beyond me.
                    Not unimaginable at all once you realize that it was all part of the plan to cause as much chaos as possible.. And the timing was perfect too.. Hmm.

Comment

I don't understand why you believe that. The video does nothing to justify the officer's kneeling on Floyd's neck until he was dead. Past dead actually.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                        Funny. I thought he had served that sentence.
                        There is no doubt he was a scumbag. The officer's action, and other officer's lack of, is still troubling.

Sure, I guess

But tell me how one can have a rap sheet that long and still be out free..

Comment

The video also doesn't show a model citizen complying with the commands of law enforcement. It does show a 6'4" 230 criminal, trying to manipulate control of the situation by being combative and belligerent. Probably because he on some kind of drug which contributed to his death far more than a knee in his back. Yes, his back, because if it had been in his neck to the point he was choked out; he wouldn't have been able to tell them he was such a great guy 10000 times.

I will always side with law enforcement. Always. They do a thankless job and deserve far more respect than they get. Just my $.02

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            He should have had a knee on his neck back when he held a gun on a pregnant woman while his buddies robbed her.. You know, one of his many felonies....
                            Forgive me if I seem jaded and unsympathetic by this entire dog and pony show.. I'm done..
                            Yup

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              Sure, I guess

But tell me how one can have a rap sheet that long and still be out free..
                              Because our justice system is a revolving door.

Comment

Just as I suspected......It ended the same way as part 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X