Floyd BWC released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd BWC released

make your own decision. one of the Officers BWC was released. you can hear his X girlfriend telling him to stop fighting several times. anyone want it send PM with phone number ill text it
    Last edited by glen; 08-04-2020, 11:44 AM.

Originally posted by glen View Post
    make your own decision. one of the Officers BWC was released. you can hear his X girlfriend telling him to stop fighting several times.
    Weird how that little tidbit seems to be left out of all the major news stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Weird how that little tidbit seems to be left out of all the major news stories.

Come on you don’t trust the media ?[emoji16].

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        make your own decision. one of the Officers BWC was released. you can hear his X girlfriend telling him to stop fighting several times. anyone want it send PM with phone number ill text it
        Do you have a link? I cant find it and would like to view it.

Comment

You can also hear EMS started early. Also gives a better perspective on how he is breathing and talking. I was sent it on a text and if you PM me a number Ill text you and if you can post it.

Comment

I am surprised it was released.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
              I am surprised it was released.
              It was leaked. Daily Mail has it posted, wouldn't be surprised if it's on youtube too.

Comment

CNN admitted that have had it for 2 weeks now and never aired it.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPSwqp5fdIw&feature=emb_title"]EXCLUSIVE: Leaked police bodycam footage shows George Floyd's arrest for the first time - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                    It was leaked. Daily Mail has it posted, wouldn't be surprised if it's on youtube too.
                    Ok, I am sure someone will be investigated over the leak.

Comment

Are these vids what you received?

Disregard

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        CNN admitted that have had it for 2 weeks now and never aired it.
                        It's on CNN website now.. But parts are cut out of course

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          Just like the tidbits originally left out of this one...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG0pLAufh9I"]woman PUNCHES Baltimore cop in the face, gets punched back - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by jfisher View Post
                            just like the tidbits originally left out of this one...

woman punches baltimore cop in the face, gets punched back - youtube
                            smh

Comment

45 ACP. I sent a different one. One I have is over 21 minutes. It’s from a cell phone taking footage of BWC. The DA should fry for this. Holding this for 7 months when it could have stopped a lot of property damages and lives lost.
                              Last edited by glen; 08-04-2020, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X