No announcement yet.

MOWER that will last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tractor Supply has a Bad BOY 54” Zero Turn for 2999.00.

Comment

All I can suggest is get the biggest deck you can.

I mow around the house 2-3 acres and have a 60” deck. Wish I had gotten the 72.

Started with a craftsman riding mower 42” and way better, but wish I had gone bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
        All I can suggest is get the biggest deck you can.

I mow around the house 2-3 acres and have a 60” deck. Wish I had gotten the 72.

Started with a craftsman riding mower 42” and way better, but wish I had gone bigger.
        My current riding mower is 42....

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
          Here's your deal!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            Here's your deal!

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post

Who stocks parts or services Bad Boy mowers?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              Here's your deal!
              I know I looked at it usually $3300... I just have to wait till tax time....

Comment

Originally posted by BowPro73 View Post
                Buy a John Deere from a John Deere dealer. The box store versions are not the same. My neighbor used my JD X300 and then went to Home Depot and bought one of their "E" Series against my suggestion. They're nothing alike. He knows that now and wishes he'd have dropped the extra change.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
                That’s not entirely true. The E series sold at Lowe’s is also sold at the dealer. They’re identical series for series. They’re even assembled by the local dealers. If I go to Lowe’s they have brookside stickers on the back of them.

I will agree, if you can spend the change, get the x series.

I got the x370 for serviceability, the Kawasaki, and power steering.

Comment

Originally posted by BowPro73 View Post
                  Buy a John Deere from a John Deere dealer. The box store versions are not the same. My neighbor used my JD X300 and then went to Home Depot and bought one of their "E" Series against my suggestion. They're nothing alike. He knows that now and wishes he'd have dropped the extra change.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
                  Overpriced in my opinion, and parts outrageous.
                  Last edited by tdwinklr; 11-30-2019, 01:29 PM. Reason: misread

Comment

Originally posted by swanjts View Post
                    I have a Kubota zero turn and love it. Been running strong for over 6 years. Right at your budget and they have zero percent financing and a full bumper to bumper warranty durning payment term.
                    Good equipment in Kubota!
                    I've had good use out of my Husqvarna too, going on 7 yrs now.

Comment

Originally posted by RTM View Post
                      Hustler had it for 7 years only had to change blade's. They have a welded steel deck not stamped like most.
                      Yep! Love mine. I mow 5-6 acres a week. Part of it is an old field that is not smooth. Had to replace a idler due to a bearing fail at 15 hours. Under warranty. I take it in once a year and have them do a full service/ tune up on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafter S View Post
                        Yep! Love mine. I mow 5-6 acres a week. Part of it is an old field that is not smooth. Had to replace a idler due to a bearing fail at 15 hours. Under warranty. I take it in once a year and have them do a full service/ tune up on it.
                        What hustler do you have

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                          Good equipment in Kubota!
                          I've had good use out of my Husqvarna too, going on 7 yrs now.
                          Must not have bought a kubota lately or bought parts for one.

Orange paint is expensive

Comment

Husqvarna too
                            Yup. I did a lot of research and bought the Husqvarna MZ254 and couldn't be happier. Man that thing cuts so much faster than my JD lawn tractor. Dealer here in town hooked me up and services them.
                            Last edited by Tx_Wader; 11-30-2019, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Bad Boy Mowers are sold through TSC and a great dealer network. They are build strong and they parts are readily available.

Comment

Bad Boy Mowers are sold through TSC and a great dealer network. They are built strong and the parts are readily available.

Comment

Working...
                                X