Clear, concise summary of election anomalies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear, concise summary of election anomalies

There are a lot of similar articles, some posted here. This is a good one to send to those whose eyes roll and then they quit reading when the writer veers into deep state conspiracy theories. It just simply and clearly outlines facts from the election that don’t add up. It is not comprehensive, there are more that could be added but it is compelling. I plan to send it to several acquaintances who claim there were just a few minor run-of-mill inconsistencies that had no material effect on the outcome. i will ask for a response “get back to me if you can explain any of this.”

Very good article. It does outline the “weirdness” of this election.

Specifically the total vote count, down ballot support, election night shut downs, presidential support of minorities.

It just doesn’t add up.

Thank you for sharing Jerp
    Last edited by 12RingKing; 11-28-2020, 02:58 PM.

Comment

To call it "weird" or "complexing" would be the greatest understatement of the year.
      The chance of all these things happening legitimately would be impossible. Not improbable.

Comment

Yeah, this is sure enough thought-provoking.

Comment

I read the complete article out of respect for jerp's thoughtful post on this board. I came away convinced the article was feed for those who want to believe Trump was cheated. Some of his assertions were true but others were impossible to correlate and a few were blatantly false example:
          "Midwestern states Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin always swing in the same direction as Ohio and Iowa, their regional peers."

The American Spectator is a right bias online periodical. It does not have a reputation for being an unreliable source. The article is opinion anyway and was sourced from the Daily Exress a British Tabloid.

Patrick Basham on the other hand has published works supporting the Tobacco Industry that many would consider dubious and has some level of funding from that industry.

I did not find it convincing but I did not support Trump in this election. I thought Al Gore had a better argument than Trump has though I did not buy into his argument either. Donald Trump was beaten soundly and his continued assertions of a rigged election are damaging to the United States of America. It is a policy of Trump First and nothing else.

Comment

Some time back people could not fathom that earth was round

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
              I read the complete article out of respect for jerp's thoughtful post on this board. I came away convinced the article was feed for those who want to believe Trump was cheated. Some of his assertions were true but others were impossible to correlate and a few were blatantly false example:
              "Midwestern states Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin always swing in the same direction as Ohio and Iowa, their regional peers."

The American Spectator is a right bias online periodical. It does not have a reputation for being an unreliable source. The article is opinion anyway and was sourced from the Daily Exress a British Tabloid.

Patrick Basham on the other hand has published works supporting the Tobacco Industry that many would consider dubious and has some level of funding from that industry.

I did not find it convincing but I did not support Trump in this election. I thought Al Gore had a better argument than Trump has though I did not buy into his argument either. Donald Trump was beaten soundly and his continued assertions of a rigged election are damaging to the United States of America. It is a policy of Trump First and nothing else.
              One of the dumbest things i have ever read on this forum. How deep do you have to bury your head to hide from the truth. One thing about liberals, you can show them facts but they will never accept them. That is how the devil works, deny accountability, deny truth, turn and twist what is to look as though it is not. Read the word of God, seek the truth child.

Comment

The word of God I do not doubt. I am skeptical of the words of Patrick Basham. I am an independent. Voted for Bush against Gore, Voted for Trump against Clinton and for Biden against Trump. Now, you are putting God for Trump. If it was so they would be swearing him in on 1/20/2022. Trump set this up before the election he suspected he would lose. He lost and it was not that close. Now his ego is hurt and like a spoiled child he is causing as much trouble as possible on his way out. He is likely to announce his candidacy for 2024 during Biden inauguration.

Comment

The word of God I do not doubt. I am skeptical of the words of Patrick Basham. I am an independent. Voted for Bush against Gore, Voted for Trump against Clinton and for Biden against Trump. Now, you are putting God for Trump. If it was so they would be swearing him in on 1/20/2022. Trump set this up before the election he suspected he would lose. He lost and it was not that close. Now his ego is hurt and like a spoiled child he is causing as much trouble as possible on his way out. He is likely to announce his candidacy for 2024 during Biden inauguration.
                  Inaccurate info...Trump won probably between 70-80% of the popular vote. The information is out there. God hates a false witness. Do your homework.

Comment

It’s a shame that people do not look at abnormalities anymore.

When was the last time a President won the White House without winning Iowa, Ohio and Florida?

It’s a statistical improbability and something that draws a red flag.

When was the last time a President lost MASSIVE leads overnight? 700,000 votes vanished overnight as shady happenings took place. Coincidence?

His support from the lack community was at an all time high

Same with the Latino community (Florida and Texas)

Anomalies feed into probability. It was not an article to “convince” you that it was rigged. I believe it was there to plant doubt. Even if you claim it wasn’t convincing, did it create any thought? If not, maybe the problem is your ego?

Comment

Posted this in another thread, but it goes along nicely here. It's a fairly complete compilation of the most significant allegations of voting irregularities, organized by state and providing links to the actual lawsuits involved. Put together by respected journalist Sharyl Attkisson. She notes that she is not arguing the veracity of the claims, rather providing the information for you to analyze yourself.

It’s easy to find articles claiming that there was no election fraud, or that it was “not widespread,” or that it was not enough to “make a difference.” It is less easy to find some of the actual complaints and […]

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                        It’s a shame that people do not look at abnormalities anymore.

When was the last time a President won the White House without winning Iowa, Ohio and Florida?

It’s a statistical improbability and something that draws a red flag.

When was the last time a President lost MASSIVE leads overnight? 700,000 votes vanished overnight as shady happenings took place. Coincidence?

His support from the lack community was at an all time high

Same with the Latino community (Florida and Texas)

Anomalies feed into probability. It was not an article to “convince” you that it was rigged. I believe it was there to plant doubt. Even if you claim it wasn’t convincing, did it create any thought? If not, maybe the problem is your ego?
                        Not a coincidence. Manufactured by Trump himself by encouraging his voters not to vote by mail. No one was surprised of the lead change overnight. Many called it before the day of the election. Trump knew he was losing and started screaming "rigged, rigged" before the election even started.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                          Inaccurate info...Trump won probably between 70-80% of the popular vote. The information is out there. God hates a false witness. Do your homework.
                          !

Comment

No doubt Trump and we the hard working America first people were cheated. Ever wonder why Biden and Harris didn't go out and campaign they knew they were going to be elected by the democrats stealing the election. Anyone who doesn't see all the abnormalities of this election must have their head in the sand. The truth will eventually come out but it will be to late. I'm just so glad my tax money are going to pay for secret service to watch over the drug head Hunter Biden. We are screwed.

Comment

Not a coincidence. Manufactured by Trump himself by encouraging his voters not to vote by mail. No one was surprised of the lead change overnight. Many called it before the day of the election. Trump knew he was losing and started screaming "rigged, rigged" before the election even started.
                              I was yelling it weeks before 11/3 when they had such a push for mail in votes. Anyone with half a brain could see the potential for fraud there.

Comment

Working...
                              X