X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sneaky freak View Post
    I wouldnt wish this on no one
    Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
    I think he was referring to it stays farther east for Louisiana's sake he wasn't wishing farther east as in they get it and it miss us
    Thanks Hogslayer. Exactly

Comment

What the update on this from the Green Screen? I’m supposed to be heading to Winnie in an hour, and I didn’t even realize a hurricane was in the gulf until an hour ago. Things you take for granted living in the panhandle!

Comment

Pouring in S. Houston......................

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
          What the update on this from the Green Screen? I’m supposed to be heading to Winnie in an hour, and I didn’t even realize a hurricane was in the gulf until an hour ago. Things you take for granted living in the panhandle!
          I don’t think you will have any worries in Winnie other than rain

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
            I don’t think you will have any worries in Winnie other than rain
            Thank you sir! Kinda what I was seeing, but I tend to trust the GS more about these sort of things.

Comment

You'll be fine in Winnie. We'll have rain today but it will be clear by tomorrow morning.

Comment

I'm in Beaumont and I haven't hardly heard a peep about this one. You'll be fine in Winnie for sure.

Comment

Thank you sir! Kinda what I was seeing, but I tend to trust the GS more about these sort of things.
                  When I ran this morning was a light rain.

For future reference if you ever have to come back this way, Space City Weather has awesome forecasts for Houston/Galveston. I trust them as much as the TBH guys, and they have an update every morning.

https://spacecityweather.com/

Comment

This thing has/is blown up! Might be a major hurricane (cat 3) by landfall

Comment

According to Fox News it made landfall in "Southeastern Louisiana" at about 4:10 PM this afternoon as a Cat. 2...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        According to Fox News it made landfall in "Southeastern Louisiana" at about 4:10 PM this afternoon as a Cat. 2...
                        Well... Would help if I would’ve noticed my news/update was from 328pm

Apologies

Comment

Looks like a day earlier. Which is good.

Comment

48 degrees in Houston meanwhile Cat 2 hurricane plowing though NO.
                            2020 continues to be 2020!!!!

Comment

Bumping a old thread but anyone been following the beast that’s about to wipe Nicaragua off the map??? Gust over 200 mph! And a pressure below 920....

If I’m not mistaken they just had a cat 3/4 a couple weeks ago also?

Absolutely awful for those folks

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                                Bumping a old thread but anyone been following the beast that’s about to wipe Nicaragua off the map??? Gust over 200 mph! And a pressure below 920....

If I’m not mistaken they just had a cat 3/4 a couple weeks ago also?

Absolutely awful for those folks
                                Hurricane Iota. I’ve been following Cat 5 earlier and downgraded to Cat 4 155 mph winds. Beast of a storm

Comment

Working...
                                X