Iwb carry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iwb carry

Does anybody carry a 4” 1911 iwb? Just bought a kimber pro carry II two tone and looking at carrying iwb. What holster do you suggest and pics would be Greta if you have any

I have carried a 4 inch 1911 in the past and had an aliengear holster that was very comfortable.
    If looking for something in leather I would highly recommed Paul Tripodi with Warbird leather, he does amazing work. Here is one I just got from him today as a matter of fact lol. This is a convertible IWB/OWB with a 25 degree rake, Black with Cognac Elephant. His email is Paul@warbirdleather.com

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Comment

I do almost every day
      Springfield ROC 45 ACP in a Milt Sparks

Comment

Woods bound, That is a sweet rig what did it set you back if you don’t mind my asking

Comment

Harry's Holsters. By far the most comfortable IWB holster I have ever used, and I have tried a lot of different ones. His system has a lot of different options so you can carry appendix, 3 o'clock, 4, 5, whatever you want.

Comment

Cross Breed Super Tuck IWB. Been wearing mine daily for almost 5 years now

Comment

Originally posted by Rafter S View Post
              Woods bound, That is a sweet rig what did it set you back if you don’t mind my asking
              $135 for that one, he has all kinds of leather and patterns to choose from, some are less & some are more. I really like his IWB/OWB holsters because you can remove the belt loops and wear it OWB at the lease or to the range etc, its like getting two really nice handmade holsters for the price of one lol. His work is pretty popular on the 1911 forums and typically has a small wait (the good ones usually do), but he also has several models and combos ready to go. That one was ready to go, which surprised me because I'm a lefty & it delivered in two days from the order. Really nice product and great guy to deal with.

Comment

I got a cheap kydex from bluestar that is the most comfortable iwb i have tried. I have tried aliengear (sucked) vedder (pretty dang good), sticky (ok for what it is). Out of those i like the bluestar the best. Only thing though, is that the bluestar is not tuckable, but i don't tuck anymore, so it is fine with me. Out of what i have used the vedder is the best tuckable.

Comment

https://www.mcssl.com/store/a9856d0d...ith-shark-trim

Here you go OP. In stock and ready to ship. Several great holster makers out there and he is one of them. Really nice holsters and really nice guy. If you don't want this exact holster his stated current wait time is 3 weeks.

I've been carrying a Glock 19 in this holster for 5 years now and it still looks great and gets more comfortable every time.

Oops. Link isn't showing up. Fixed. Not sure why the link is reading the way it is but it goes to the TT Gun leather website

Comment

I own a bunch of costly leather holsters I love my cheap fobus paddle I like the fact I can move it if I am driving or have to do something that its in the way . I know its sounds odd but it works for me .

Comment

I highly suggest the stealth gear ventcore series. Dont have a 1911 but I can comfortably carry my glock 29 10mm and it is super bulky.

Comment

If I'm carrying IWB, I prefer something other than leather. Leather attracts moisture and in summer you run the risk of rust. For IWB I like N82 Tactical, the Professional model. I can easily conceal a full sized Glock or S&W M&P so a 4" 1911 should be no sweat. (pun intended)

Besides that, why fancy leather when nobody is supposed to see it ?

Comment

I have a cheap Fobus paddle. Wanting something for concealed carry and the Fobus ain’t it

Comment

G code incog.

Comment

I would suggest a Code 1032 but I’ve sent Wildman PM’s on here but I don’t thinks he’s been on the site for awhile now. I bought one from him for my g36. Still wear it daily

Comment

Working...
                              X