What Quiver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Quiver?

I currently have the Limbsaver quiver and love it but i just went to a 5mm Easton Axis from a CX Maxima and the quiver will not keep the 5mm from sliding down and exposing the broadhead. Ideas?
    Scotty

Keep the quiver and put moleskin in to tighten up where the rubber part of the quiver holds the shaft.

Comment

I switched to the Tightspot and love it.

Comment

I'm not familiar with the Limbsaver Quiver, but if it will not hold arrows reliably you need to find a quiver with adjustable arrow holders. WAAAAAY too much can go wrong if an arrow falls out of the quiver.

Tightspot is what I shoot, and they have fully adjustable arrow grippers.

Comment

Love the Tightspot brand, awesome product.

Comment

I have the tight spot and i like it. That being said i have nothing to compare to because it on my first bow. But it seems to work just fine.

Comment

Have any of y'all used the Treelimb premium quiver? What is your opinion of them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
                Have any of y'all used the Treelimb premium quiver? What is your opinion of them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
                Ive been wanting a Treelimb for a while...just havent pulled the trigger yet since I put down the compound a couple years ago. Ive wanted a two piece quiver for a while...I had noticed two holes machined on my Darton riser...I called Darton and the only quiver the tech would recommend was the Tree Limb.

Eventually... Ill get one of their quivers.... when I get tired of not being super accurate with a recurve.

Good luck Katch.

Comment

Thanks. I am using a two piece Mathews quiver now but have been thinking of going to a removable quiver. I like the looks of the way the Treelimb premium attaches to the bow.

Comment

Working...
                  X