Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody watching recent activity at Guantanamo Bay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do we think may be going on? I realize the conspiracy theorist are buzzing about all this. Just wondering if there's any alternate, less extreme, thoughts out there.

A quick google search and I don't see anything? Could you provide a link or two on what your directly talking about?

Comment

That's the weird thing. It isn't being reported by any of the MSM as of yet.

There was two large prison barges dispatched one out of North Carolina, one from the West coast to there. That, on top of all the expansion Trump mandated out there has me wondering what is going on. Wondering where/when there's going to be a sudden large influx of people that end up there.

Comment

Maybe Pelosi and Schumer are about to go on an all expense paid cruise.
        One can only dream.

Comment

I've only seen Q anon's talking about it. They were "dispatched in december". I don't know it I believe it. I am a little worn out on the Q thing.. Nothing ever happens

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post

There was two large prison barges dispatched one out of North Carolina, one from the West coast to there. That, on top of all the expansion Trump mandated out there has me wondering what is going on. Wondering where/when there's going to be a sudden large influx of people that end up there.
            I know what I HOPE is going on... I've been hearing rumors of massive arrests being made.. I only hope and pray that what I've heard is true.. I'll just leave it at that for now.. I wouldn't want to be accused of being some conspiracy nut job..

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              Maybe Pelosi and Schumer are about to go on an all expense paid cruise.
              One can only dream.
              Dream And pray..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                I know what I HOPE is going on... I've been hearing rumors of massive arrests being made.. I only hope and pray that what I've heard is true.. I'll just leave it at that for now.. I wouldn't want to be accused of be some conspiracy nut job..

I know the conspiracy theorist like to talk about this or that. But, to have actual ships dispatched there. That’s something that isn’t just talk in my opinion.

Then, we had those messages delivered at the Bush funeral. Wonder what was on those? Some of the recipients seemed awfully shocked/upset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  I'll just leave it at that for now.. I wouldn't want to be accused of being some conspiracy nut job..

Comment

Massive arrest of who?

Comment

I know the conspiracy theorist like to talk about this or that. But, to have actual ships dispatched there. That’s something that isn’t just talk in my opinion.

Then, we had those messages delivered at the Bush funeral. Wonder what was on those? Some of the recipients seemed awfully shocked/upset.

Yea I starting hearing rumblings months ago about this.. I wouldn't dare say what I've heard on any social network.. It's even a little hard for me to believe but like you said something is going down.. No we wait and pray while we are waiting... Maybe dreams do come true!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Massive arrest of who?

I don’t think that is clear at this point. They’re just preparing for a lot of people really quickly it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          Massive arrest of who?
                          Some of the most corrupt/immoral people to ever take a breath in this country..

Comment

So...I assume you're getting this from QAnon? How long are people going to be strung along on this crap?

Comment

This logically makes no sense. Let's say that a bunch of people were rounded up and arrested, to be transferred to Guantanamo. Why the hell would they send a barge from the west coast, which would have to travel down to Panama, through the canal, and then all the way up to Cuba. You have any idea how long that would take on something like a barge? You could have them all their the same day with a plane. You know, the same way they get all the other prisoners there...

As for the expansion there...here's what it's for

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nat...207035814.html

Comment

Working...
                              X