Who will not vote for Trump in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who will not vote for Trump in November

Who will definitely not vote for Trump for president if he is the Republican candidate?

I voted in the primary so I've already done all I can do as for as picking a candidate. So now I'll set back and watch and as this debacle plays out.

Since the Texas primary is over it amasses me how much some people continue debate the pros and cons of each candidate. Is there something else we can do to change the chosen candidate that I'm missing?

I'm just curious as to who will actually not vote Republican if Trump wins the nomination.

Originally posted by coop View Post
    Who will definitely not vote for Trump for president if he is the Republican candidate?

I voted in the primary so I've already done all I can do as for as picking a candidate. So now I'll set back and watch and as this debacle plays out.

Since the Texas primary is over it amasses me how much some people continue debate the pros and cons of each candidate. Is there something else we can do to change the chosen candidate that I'm missing?

I'm just curious as to who will actually not vote Republican if Trump wins the nomination.
    Are you wanting to know if we will vote for a Republican or Trumph?

Comment

If he is the nominee....then yes, I will vote for him and hope that there's that 1% chance he will truly do what he preaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        If he is the nominee....then yes, I will vote for him and hope that there's that 1% chance he will truly do what he preaches.
        X2

In my mind, abstaining from voting for him is nearly the same as a vote for the other option, either of which are worse than Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Are you wanting to know if we will vote for a Republican or Trumph?
          I am asking, if Trump is the Republican nominee, who will not vote Republican.

Comment

I will be voting for him if he is the Republican nominee.

Comment

If he is the nominee than I will hold my nose and swallow that rotten burger.

Comment

I won't. I'm not going to be held responsible for the disaster that I think he would be. I voted in the primary but can't bring myself to do something I feel would be bad for our country...which would be putting Trump in the white house. If someone is going to take us further into the toilet, might as well be a democrat.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Yeah, it stinks, but no way I'm voting for Hildebeast. My father was a Dem County Judge (Miller) while Bill was the Governor in Arkansas and I heard too much about the Clintons to ever vote for either.

Comment

Originally posted by lwc View Post
                    i won't. I'm not going to be held responsible for the disaster that i think he would be. I voted in the primary but can't bring myself to do something i feel would be bad for our country...which would be putting trump in the white house. If someone is going to take us further into the toilet, might as well be a democrat.
                    [ATTACH]779314[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                      I won't. I'm not going to be held responsible for the disaster that I think he would be. I voted in the primary but can't bring myself to do something I feel would be bad for our country...which would be putting Trump in the white house. If someone is going to take us further into the toilet, might as well be a democrat.
                      As much as one might admire that thought process, by not voting for an opposite of what is in place now (real or fake at this point), you are effectively and purposely speeding that ride down the toilet - which would make you even more 'responsible' than those gambling on someone doing what they say would do?
                      How would those inactions not make you feel "bad for our country"?

Don't get me wrong, I think Trump is a straight up democrat and is lying through his teeth, - History helps with that opinion, But undoubtedly, to take a swing with a crooked hammer and hope you don't smack your thumb is better than taking a swing with hammer that's pointed directly at your thumb.

Comment

I will, under no circumstances, ever vote for Donald J Trump. I don't care you think it's handing a vote to the opposition, I can't in good conscience vote for someone who I think would be a disaster. Sorry. If that makes me whatever you think it makes me, so be it. My vote, my choice

Comment

Trump will have us in a war fast. He's a big mouth with too much money. Not voting this time.

Comment

I will vote for Trump whether he is nominated as a republican or flips and runs as an independent.

Comment

I'll vote for whoever is the republican nominee. There's too much at stake this election to sit it out. With the next POTUS nominating 3 or 4 supreme court justices we HAVE to get a good person in there or the country as we know it will be changed for the rest of our lives and possibly forever by the liberals legislating from the bench. I don't care for Donald Trump but he is dang sure better than Hillary! I only hope he will practice what he preaches.

Comment

Working...
                              X