Slick trick mags or grizztrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slick trick mags or grizztrick

Only fixed blades I've ever shot have been muzzy trocars...I'm a rage hypo fan on deer..and will continue to be...heard a lot of good things about slick trick which will be the next fixed blades I order for larger game just can't decide if I want to go with the mags or grizz trick 2! Thoughts, reviews, and experiences appreciated!

Not much different. I'd go grizz

Comment

I've shot both and I prefer the mags. No particular reason other than I didn't really like the longer narrow ferrule on the grizz tricks. They both fly great though. You won't be disappointed with either.

Comment

Never shot anything but the mags..... Never had a reason too. They can't carry it very far

Comment

Love me some grizz tricks

Comment

I shoot the Grizz, no real reason I have shot the mags I the past and they are both great.

Comment

Those Grizz Tricks leave a blood trail like no other fixed blade head I've ever seen; and I've tried a lot of 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
                Love me some grizz tricks
                ^ This

Comment

Before you buy ether of those, look at the Viper Tricks great cut on contact BH

Comment

I would say you are good with either one. I really do like the slick trick brand and have had great luck with several of their heads. I also re-sharpen my blades with a Lanskey diamond system and it works pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsticker64 View Post
                      Before you buy ether of those, look at the Viper Tricks great cut on contact BH
                      I shoot the vipers. Shot a turkey at 30 yards and buried the entire BH into a log 10 yards behind the turkey...

Comment

Working...
                      X