Any info on Bar E?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any info on Bar E?

I'm new to the site. Have a trip booked for late August to Bar E. Was wondering if any of ya'll have any info or tips to share? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

havent been, but heard lots of good thing and also bad! but its on my " GO"
    list
    welcome to the fire

Comment

Larry and Tina are good people and I hunted with them on a couple occasions on a different ranch and they always treated me right and helped me get onto animals.

My suggestion on any day hunt, is to not hunt pre-set stands because the animals have them pretty well patterned. Set up something not far from them and Larry will help you with that but you have to tell him what you want to do.

Good luck

Comment

Went there 5yrs ago before Larry and Tina bought it. I had a great time and saw plenty of wildlife. The cabin is a 5-star place. Should enjoy your stay. I agree with Stins on the stand locations and I personally had great success spot and stalk hunting at the Bar E.

Comment

I love the Bar E. Larry and Tina will treat you right. Last time I was there, he had moved the stands and I got a nice 27" Axis buck. The cabin is really nice.

Comment

Shot the axis and hog in my avatar at Bar e a couple of years ago. Great place great people.

Comment

I just went a couple of weeks ago. Read my post from the trad section:

Bisch
              Last edited by Bisch; 07-11-2008, 09:28 PM. Reason: add info

Comment

Thanks for bringing it back to my "To Go List"

If you are trying to put together a group to book the ranch let me know!
                And welcome to the site!

Comment

Thank you all for the info - I will keep checking for more. Hopefully will post some pics after I go!!!

Comment

We were there two days ago. Saw lots of exotics and some really nice whitetail bucks too! Accomodations are outstanding! You'll have a great time.

Comment

I'm pumped to go! Right wing - how did you do? did you get any exotics? hogs?

Comment

Working...
                      X