Brushy Hill or First Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brushy Hill or First Point

Need some feed back on what you all think about these two places, I have hunted First Point many times and have taken a few animals including several almost opportunities. I am looking at trying a new place this year and have heard some good info about the Brushy Hill Ranch. Just kind of wondering how you all would rate one another. Any feed back is appreciated...Lates!

ttt anyone!

Comment

not to sound like a broken record, but i really like brushy hill. its not easy hunting if that is what you are looking for. its great hunting though.

Comment

Firstpoint over Brushy Hill everyday....I have hunted both and will never go back to Brushy Hill.

Comment

Firstpoint all the way. It is far better hunting than Brushy Hill.IMO

Comment

I have hunted Brushy Hill and really liked the ranch. I have never hunted First Point but have heard/read great things about it. There are good deer on both places from what I understand and as with any day hunt it is what you make of it. The ranch hands at brushy hill did their best to put my group on some deer. Granted we did not take any deer but we saw many and some really good ones at that. You can't go wrong either way,you're hunting good ranches for less than most places and you have a shot at a monster buck. I understand Mr. Palmer is very courteous and helpful and I had the same experience with Mr. Denny. Hard hunt either way and book for 3+ days to get on and pattern a good one. Good Luck.

Comment

Thanks Stickman, for your opinion...Lates!

Comment

Working...
              X