Good Medium Cost Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Medium Cost Release

Hey guys, im running an el cheapo 13$ release from walmart and have for the past couple years. Im wanting to upgrade releases and get into about the $50 range. Any suggestions and why do you like yours? Thanks!

i was happy with my tru-fire hurricane, its in the price rage you are looking at. it was a good release, the only issue was that it was a little hard on the d-loop. i've upgraded to a hardcore max but i kept the hurricane as a back-up.

Comment

gander Mountain has the scott Shark release marked down from 70$ to 39$ on their website. I got one yesterday. IMO its one of the best releases on the market and not many people with argue with Scott being the best. Check it out!

Comment

if you want verification that Scott makes ahell of a release check out the other thread named "Release recomendations"

Comment

i think i may pickup one of those sharks... if i dont like it i can always sell it on craigslist for what i payed...

Comment

Not sure about the cost but I love my Scott Little Goose.

Comment

Originally posted by roguecraft101 View Post
              gander Mountain has the scott Shark release marked down from 70$ to 39$ on their website. I got one yesterday. IMO its one of the best releases on the market and not many people with argue with Scott being the best. Check it out!
              X2

Comment

i went ahead and picked up one of those sharks. We'll see if i like it. ill report back when i get it and run some arrows thru it.

Comment

Tru-Fire Hurricane is what I'm using this year. I like the trigger better than the single caliper Scott type.

Comment

shark is double caliper I believe... could be wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by ovalohunter View Post
                      Tru-Fire Hurricane is what I'm using this year. I like the trigger better than the single caliper Scott type.
                      Been using this one for a few years. The only complaint I have is that the head is a little big. I'm looking for a new one with a smaller head. Thinking about the Edge, may take a look at the shark as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X