• Show
Clear All

Dear lord.....someone warn the forum that PB2 is coming...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
      Dear lord.....someone warn the forum that PB2 is coming...lol
      Wooot Wooooot [emoji2957][emoji16]

Comment

I have hunted a lot of predators for over 50 years, have done many "how to" videos for TV and Mossy Oak, written many articles for magazines and still do the most popular predator hunting show of all time, CARNIVORE. One of these days, I am going to compile many of the "how to" articles and write a book to satisfy the demand I am getting from a growing hunting sport.
        I have worked with Savage, Ruger and Nikon to develop products used specifically for predator hunting. I am about to release a new caller that will be the biggest innovation is predator calling since the 50's.
        Adios,
        Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
          I have hunted a lot of predators for over 50 years, have done many "how to" videos for TV and Mossy Oak, written many articles for magazines and still do the most popular predator hunting show of all time, CARNIVORE. One of these days, I am going to compile many of the "how to" articles and write a book to satisfy the demand I am getting from a growing hunting sport.
          I have worked with Savage, Ruger and Nikon to develop products used specifically for predator hunting. I am about to release a new caller that will be the biggest innovation is predator calling since the 50's.
          Adios,
          Gary
          Can you disclose when this caller is coming out?

Comment

I have prototypes but I want to test them in the field for a period before I put them into production. I want to make sure that they can stand up to the abuse that a hunter will give one.
            Thanks,
            Gary

Comment

I have prototypes but I want to test them in the field for a period before I put them into production. I want to make sure that they can stand up to the abuse that a hunter will give one.
              Thanks,
              Gary
              Send me one I’ll run it through the ringer ! Lol

Comment

There will be an article that I wrote coming out in the next edition of THE JOURNAL OF THE TEXAS TROPHY HUNTER magazine that will explain a little about critters and what they can hear. After you read the article, you will be able to understand why the technology behind this new product is so revolutionary.
                Adios,
                Gary

Comment

Can’t wait

There will be an article that I wrote coming out in the next edition of THE JOURNAL OF THE TEXAS TROPHY HUNTER magazine that will explain a little about critters and what they can hear. After you read the article, you will be able to understand why the technology behind this new product is so revolutionary.
                  Adios,
                  Gary
                  For you folks that might not know him, Gary is “MR PREDATOR” in my humble opinion. Looking forward to buying your new caller buddy!!!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, Tejas. Just because we have been chasing them so long, does not make us the best. It means we have lots of miles and are beginning to wear out. At the Shot Show, I was proud to find out that after 9 years, Carnivore remains far and away the most popular predator hunting show and one of the most watched of any hunting show.
                    Adios,
                    Gary

Comment

I'm thinking of calling this afternoon. Is that a good idea?

Comment

Looks like a good time

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                          I'm thinking of calling this afternoon. Is that a good idea?
                          I threw every sound out there I could think of today and didn't call in anything. The only time it's not a good idea to call is when the wind is howling 20+ mph. It was tough calling for me today though. I don't know why I tried just about everything I know to get a coyote to come in and it didn't happen. Some days are like that too.

Comment

Well I spent the last 3 hours trying.

Since I recently purchased a Bullet HP off of here, got 2 more bring shipped to me Monday.

I used the Predator pro App and Wild hog Pro app. I used both apos tonight.

I called in the landowners dog and a bunny rabbit. I got cold so I'm back in the truck. Texted my buddy to see if he could get away. If he can we'll try another spot. If not, I'm going home.

I didn't notice something. Last night when we called I was using a cottontail sound. Buddy said he watched 3-4 bunny rabbits hop towards the call. One if them hung out most of the night.

Tonight I was using Cottontail duo, Baby Cottontail and Juv Cottontail. I tried a bunch of others as well. As I spun to check behind me I saw a cottontail headed towards the call. I lost it in the grass not sure how close I got to the call.

Anyone notice this?

Comment

You are going to have 3 of those calls?

Are you running all of them at the same time?

If so, how does that work?

Comment

Working...
                              X