No announcement yet.

Well done TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recognized FND, but I wasn't going to hang around afterward and be the "guy that nobody knew".

It was apparent that the crowd was larger than expected when they had to remove the rope blocking the seating on the left side of the sanctuary.

Comment

I wanted to drive up for the memorial, but I couldn't pull away for the day. Thank you to the TBHers that were there to honor Eric and show our love to the family. Prayers continue for Kelly and the boys.
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

I was there too. I will echo what others have already stated.
        The service was nice and a great tribute to Eric. The size of the crowd displayed how many people Eric touched and how respected he was.

I too had to get back to work so I didn’t go to Kelly’s dad’s for the gathering.

It was good seeing some old TBH friends but the circumstances sucked. There are a few members posing here that I have never met and I agree with ShockValue we need to have a TBH get together, but not at Basspro we need a more centralized location.

Several years ago Eric gave me a couple of T Shirts promoting Rockin’ P Outfitters and I intend to wear them next weekend at Bownaza as my tribute to Eric.

Rest in peace my brother until we meet again.

Comment

I posted this on the other thread.

"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened" Dr Seuss

At Eric's memorial service yesterday his long time friend ended his remebrance of Eric with that quote.

I've been doing both the last few days.

Eric and Kelly were at my house a few days before the surgery. They talked with me and my wife for over an hour. My boys were excited to show Eric there new dirt bikes they got for Christmas and the new fort we had just built in the back yard. Of course he took time and really showed interest in what they had to say.

Man this sucks!

Comment

Up for the evening crowd.

Comment

I couldn't make it to the service because of work but wanted to be there. I'm glad the church was packed and it does go to show the impact he had on people's lives. Awesome gesture by TBH and this place is full of good people.

Comment

Working...
              X