No announcement yet.

I was at Trumps rally last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump said... Beto challenged us on support turnout. Looks like his presidential bid just got flushed down the toilet. Everyone laughed. What is even funnier is everyone at the Beto rally could hear it.

Comment

President vs. Nacho Senator

Comment

Trump killed em in El Paso. Beto looked totally stupid jumping around on stage like he was high on crack.

Always know-If illegals voted mostly Republican instead of mostly Democrat, the Democrats would have had a wall built 50 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
          What'd Beto draw... Several hundred?

Yet the news media will still run their propagandists
          Proclaiming theirs is the mainstream opinion on the border.
          I heard one last night saying Beto had 7000 supporters at his rally.
          They must have been referring to one back when he was running for senator.
          Camera shot sure didn't look like 7000. I've seen more people standing in line at Babe's after church on Sunday.

Comment

Houston news was careful not to show the crowd..just a photo of the white rich dude on stage. (Robert)

Comment

I have noticed that in what little photos I have seen. nothing really shows the size of the crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
                Yeah I would guess a little under 1000. Someone said 900 to be exact but I don't know. Beto people are saying they had 10-15k lol!
                and all of their girlfriends are really proud.

Comment

Working...
                X