Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Oops sorry,

Comment

Originally posted by Hoytbowhunter View Post
      Oops sorry,

It’s perfectly ok, I get it A LOT.

Comment

I personally did not say “wow.” It was something more along the lines of holy 😁.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
          I personally did not say “wow.” It was something more along the lines of holy [emoji16].

Lol actually I think that was my first take also. I told my buddy if he had better brow tines I’d REALLY be impressed. His body looks fairly young to me so let’s see if he doesn’t get killed by someone else or by a car before next season. Even without long brows I bet he will look improve over the next year or two. I’d love to put a tape to a massive eight with something like 13-15” G2’s and G3’s lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
            Lol actually I think that was my first take also. I told my buddy if he had better brow tines I’d REALLY be impressed. His body looks fairly young to me so let’s see if he doesn’t get killed by someone else or by a car before next season. Even without long brows I bet he will look improve over the next year or two. I’d love to put a tape to a massive eight with something like 13-15” G2’s and G3’s lol.

Well I hope you get the chance. But next year.

Comment

If I don’t get the chance I hope whomever does is happy with him. He’s a toad for the area and I’ve been blessed with my two toads. Feel like I’d almost pay it forward to see someone of lesser fortune to take him next year but we will see.

Comment

very nice!

Comment

Working...
                X