new redline broadhead from grizzly stiks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new redline broadhead from grizzly stiks

this is a new addition to the redline silver flames.

the 125gr. maasai single bevel.
    Attached Files

Last day to get them for buy one package and get second package for half price. Ordered four packages the other day, xl 125 s. ( I do know they are not the good ( real kenitics) and I have a bunch from Marcus of those. But I am going to use these as my javelina and pig heads, so I can save the real ones for bigger game. Hopefully save me some money, if these are half way decent.
    Last edited by critter69; 11-26-2018, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
      Last day to get them for buy one package and get second package for half price. Ordered four packages the other day, xl 125 s. ( I do know they are not the good ( real kenitics) and I have a bunch from Marcus of those. But I am going to use these as my javelina and pig heads, so I can save the real ones for bigger game. Hopefully save me some money, if these are half way decent.
      did you order the redlines or the true silver flames?

so far the redlines have tested good. yes, they are not the silver flames. but the same great design.

as far as German kinetics. well ill be nice. if they where in the USA they would not be. marcus sold silverflame head design and a few trade secrets. then he started back up because with him being in the usa the owners cannot do anything about it. sad

Comment

Well those just look sexy and deadly.

Comment

I tried the regular Maasai a while back and they were junk. One shot into bone and dented the blade beyond repair. I wrote a review and put a pic on 3rivers.com that had been there for years but my review isn’t there any more, weird.

Did ABS pay 3 rivers to remove a non flattering review of their product? I hope 3 rivers wouldn’t do such a thing, but my review isn’t there anymore, soooooooo???

Comment

Yes i ordered the red line, I recieved them today. Only problem is they only sent half my order. So in other words I paid full price for them. Called explained it to them, they apologized and said they would send the rest. And now it looks as though they charged my card again. Iam a little pi$$et off, and if they did , I will send them all back. They look ok but don’t want to take one out or any thing, until I know they got the order right.
            I have heard they are junk by others, but figured for the “ sale” price I would give them a try, on javelina and small pigs. But right now I don’t have much faith in there customer service, let’s hope the heads are better then that, but probably not.

Comment

I did like the silver flame XL, will prob order a redline set of them though.

Comment

Originally posted by RUNNING BEAR View Post
                I tried the regular Maasai a while back and they were junk. One shot into bone and dented the blade beyond repair. I wrote a review and put a pic on 3rivers.com that had been there for years but my review isn’t there any more, weird.

Did ABS pay 3 rivers to remove a non flattering review of their product? I hope 3 rivers wouldn’t do such a thing, but my review isn’t there anymore, soooooooo???
                Recently or years ago. I know they had a metal problem some years back. They had to go to another manufacture

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                  Yes i ordered the red line, I recieved them today. Only problem is they only sent half my order. So in other words I paid full price for them. Called explained it to them, they apologized and said they would send the rest. And now it looks as though they charged my card again. Iam a little pi$$et off, and if they did , I will send them all back. They look ok but don’t want to take one out or any thing, until I know they got the order right.
                  I have heard they are junk by others, but figured for the “ sale” price I would give them a try, on javelina and small pigs. But right now I don’t have much faith in there customer service, let’s hope the heads are better then that, but probably not.
                  Seems strange. I’ve never had a problem with customer service. Hopefully it gets worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
                    Recently or years ago. I know they had a metal problem some years back. They had to go to another manufacture
                    This was about 5 yeasts ago. Called ABS and sent them the head back so they could test to figure out the problem. They ended up telling me nothing was wrong with the head (even though it was all bent up) and I had to fight them to get a refund.

Comment

Originally posted by RUNNING BEAR View Post
                      This was about 5 yeasts ago. Called ABS and sent them the head back so they could test to figure out the problem. They ended up telling me nothing was wrong with the head (even though it was all bent up) and I had to fight them to get a refund.

thanks for responding.

I have different outlooks on things. so I'm probably not a good one for things like this.

I don't thank any head is indestructible. so for me, I don't worry about it. I've broken a lot of heads.

Comment

Working...
                      X