Doge Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasproud11 View Post
    I bought when it was the low low!! The percentage gains are what to watch from what I’ve learned. My thoughts are buy whole ethereum if you have the cash or whole Bitcoin if you’re rich 😳 I’ll shamelessly throw this up here if you want to join Robinhood. “Join Robinhood with my link and we'll both get free stock 🤝” https://join.robinhood.com/jamesw-4fd65da HOWEVER! I think voyager is the better way to trade cryptos but it’s only cryptos and you can get VEchain on it
    Voyager wait list sucks, been waiting for two weeks, still can't use it.

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
      Total newbie here...So let’s say you make some money and want to cash some out, how is this done? Transfer from robinhood to bank account?
      Yeah you link your account!

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
        Voyager wait list sucks, been waiting for two weeks, still can't use it.
        Weird, I was in straight away

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
          I think it is time for its own thread now that it has a market cap of $40B+. Not sure if its meme, a great hold or a money pit. But I got some and I am holding for now.
          A cryptocurrency that can be increased/diluted at any time. A currency that was started as a joke.

Now I am no Bitcoin fan but the number of bitcoins are finite. They are even decreasing as people loose their hard drives or die without giving relatives the passwords.

IMHO if your going to do doge coin don't go crazy on it.

Comment

Originally posted by texasproud11 View Post
            Weird, I was in straight away
            Think it depends on when you got in maybe? I read that a ton of people like myself have signed up recently.

Comment

Been fun so far. I have about 30K coins and most at .05. Bought a couple dips once it ran up too. With Musk, Cuban (Mavericks taking DOGE for payments), Redditt crew and others getting into crypto and the whole DOGE craze, etc...they could certainly give a run to $1 or more...who knows. I'm gonna HOLD for awhile as I have way bigger investments on other cryptos so this was play money that has made a really nice profit in a very short time

Comment

For those of you contemplating getting in now, I think it’s still early in the grand scheme of things.
                The Robinhood app is by far the easiest platform to sign up and navigate IMO. While they don’t do a lot of deep diving in terms of research for certain stocks their app updates quotes and pricing extremely fast and is extremely easy and simple to use. A great way for newcomers to investing that want to dabble in smaller quantities to start off with.

I’ll shamelessly throw my link out there too. Below is a link you can use where we'll both get a free stock

Last edited by RascalArms; 04-17-2021, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                  For those of you contemplating getting in now, I think it’s still early in the grand scheme of things.
                  The Robinhood app is by far the easiest platform to sign up and navigate IMO. While they don’t do a lot of deep diving in terms of research for certain stocks their app updates quotes and pricing extremely fast and is extremely easy and simple to use. A great way for newcomers to investing that want to dabble in smaller quantities to start off with.

I’ll shamelessly throw my link out there too. Below is a link you can use where we'll both get a free stock

https://join.robinhood.com/joelg-fb19f8c9

Ok just used your link to sign up. Do you get a prize?

Comment

Originally posted by Reel Screamer View Post
                    Ok just used your link to sign up. Do you get a prize?

Thanks brother....for anyone that uses your link to sign up you get 3 free stocks and they get 1 free for joining Robinhood. Hopefully you found it easy to get access and join? It's really easy to navigate the site IMO. Much easier than Gemini and/or Coinbase and you can trade both stocks and crypto.

Here are the 3 free stocks I got when you signed up...thanks again.

Comment

Thanks brother....for anyone that uses your link to sign up you get 3 free stocks and they get 1 free for joining Robinhood. Hopefully you found it easy to get access and join? It's really easy to navigate the site IMO. Much easier than Gemini and/or Coinbase and you can trade both stocks and crypto.

Here are the 3 free stocks I got when you signed up...thanks again.

Your welcome. Now to figure out what to do next. Want to get in Doge, should I do it now or wait? (Accepting all opinions).

Comment

Looks like its dipping

Comment

Your welcome. Now to figure out what to do next. Want to get in Doge, should I do it now or wait? (Accepting all opinions).
                          Therein lies the rub....couldn’t really tell ya brother. I didn’t get in until Friday and bought $1K @ 30 cents which is about where it is now. You could roll the dice and see if it dips lower like it did yesterday. Then again, it might not?

Comment

Therein lies the rub....couldn’t really tell ya brother. I didn’t get in until Friday and bought $1K @ 30 cents which is about where it is now. You could roll the dice and see if it dips lower like it did yesterday. Then again, it might not?
                            Man, I guess I’m old school as I’m having a hard time with this. Going to add funds but it’s requiring me to add my passwords for my banking institutions. Cant wrap my head around providing my banking passwords. Does this sound correct?

Comment

I would wait to see what happens this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                                I would wait to see what happens this week.
                                That’s my dilemma. Bought on a market order yesterday and had a limit order filled last night when it dipped down a bit. It’s all a gamble really, so I figure at least buy in what you can gamble away then hold for a steep drop to buy a little more. I don’t day trade so this is just something to hold and see what happens with it. From everything I’ve ready/watched on it there is a general consensus that the possibility of doge hitting $1 is very real. I doubt it makes it much higher than $1 but at the off chance it goes wild it’s a cheap long shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X