Bowpress suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowpress suggestions

Im looking to get a bow press,I don't need anything fancy my daughter is just growing so fast it seem like im adjusting them often. Would like one that works on my new Mathews also thanks!

Love my Last Chance Archery EZ Green press. Been pressing my Mathews bows for several years now.

Comment

Another vote for the LCA EZ green, had mine for several years now and not a single complaint. They came out with the draw board upgrade several years after I had mine but that’s another good option for their line as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the lca easy green also .. I plan to get the draw board add on soon..

Comment

Just got an EZ green a few months ago. It was hard to fork over the cash and wait about a month to get it, but after using it a few times I was asking myself why I waited so dang long. Sure is nice not having to run across town to the bow shop!

Comment

For just working on my bow and a few others I use a bow master g2 portable cable press. It’s slow going but I’m not in a hurry anyways. I think the press was 40-50$ and the split limb adapters were 20$

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
              For just working on my bow and a few others I use a bow master g2 portable cable press. It’s slow going but I’m not in a hurry anyways. I think the press was 40-50$ and the split limb adapters were 20$
              I use this also, but would love a LCA press. Just can’t justify the price for changing a string once a year.

Comment

Thanks for the input

Comment

Working...
                X