Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > 3D/Tournament

Old 01-14-2021, 05:53 PM   #1
Pistol
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Outside
Default Tyler Archery Club shoot Sat. 1/16

Tyler Archery Club is back into 3D archery with their annual membership drive shoot on this Saturday. We have switched to a trickle start so start anytime between 10-12:30.
2021 members shoot for free
Nonmembers - $25 individual; $35 for family

Located at 10180 Adam Henry Road, Tyler Texas (aka CR 272)

It's a club shoot, so classes are less formal. Just come and we'll find a place for you. Water and some snacks available.

Added bonus - Tyler's newest archery shop, Griffin Archery, donated an Elite Kure bow with 60# limbs for us to give away!!!.
We are selling raffle tickets at this shoot and giving it away at the February shoot! Tickets are $5 each and can be purchased between the 2 shoots.

We are setting up at 7:30am and the shoot won't start until the range is set; if you get there & it's not set up yet, we will ask you to help!
Pistol is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-14-2021, 05:56 PM   #2
SJP51
Six Point

Hunt In: Menard, Nacogdoches, Bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol View Post
Tyler Archery Club is back into 3D archery with their annual membership drive shoot on this Saturday. We have switched to a trickle start so start anytime between 10-12:30.
2021 members shoot for free
Nonmembers - $25 individual; $35 for family

Located at 10180 Adam Henry Road, Tyler Texas (aka CR 272)

It's a club shoot, so classes are less formal. Just come and we'll find a place for you. Water and some snacks available.

Added bonus - Tyler's newest archery shop, Griffin Archery, donated an Elite Kure bow with 60# limbs for us to give away!!!.
We are selling raffle tickets at this shoot and giving it away at the February shoot! Tickets are $5 each and can be purchased between the 2 shoots.

We are setting up at 7:30am and the shoot won't start until the range is set; if you get there & it's not set up yet, we will ask you to help!
I've never shot a 3D shoot before. If work doesn't get me for the day I'll try to come over and show you guys how NOT to shoot.
SJP51 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-14-2021, 05:57 PM   #3
Pistol
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Outside

I like your style!
Pistol is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top