Triple C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triple C

Really wish I would have done a search on here before ordering.
    In September I called John at Triple C to order a roof for my ranger. I wanted to use him since he was a site sponsor and I've heard good things about the products he makes. My first contact with him was very good. He answered my first call and took my order and even followed up in a text about some measurements he needed.
    He said it would take about 3 weeks. Well 3 weeks passed by and hadn't heard from him. I lost track of how many calls I made before finally receiving a voicemail saying he was behind and would have it done in a week or two. That's fine I can understand that. Then another week turns into two which turns into a month. All while I try multiple times to call and text.
    At one point he called saying it was ready and when I asked for a photo of it before I drove down there he called back saying he had mistaken that roof for mine and mine wasn't done yet but assured me that he would do it as soon as he could. A few more months have gone by since then and I still cannot get him to answer a call or text. It has now been 7 months since I ordered the roof from him. I know of at least two people that have ordered and received their roof in that time period and only took 2-3 weeks for them.
    I understand things happen but to completely ignore my calls and not have the decency to return a call is just ridiculous. It's not like I'm asking for a lot or complaining about his work. It's his lack of it that is the problem.

Does anyone know of another shop that builds quality roofs that do not cost absurd amounts of money?

Isnt the first time I have heard this about Triple C. Are they even still a site sponsor?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      Isnt the first time I have heard this about Triple C. Are they even still a site sponsor?
      Now that I look at it again, I don't see them listed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
        Yep

Comment

Your destination for durable bumpers, roofs, hood baskets, and more. Elevate your off-road experience with custom-made, high-quality products designed for the ultimate adventure. Fast shipping and excellent support guaranteed. Visit now!

Comment

Had the exact same experience, **** poor customer service and never got a roof from them.

Comment

its really a shame because my dad has a roof from them and it is a great roof. I live 15 min from him and tried to get him to build me a roof and had similar issues, not real sure how they are in business. I know that half a dozen people have asked about my dads and we have turned them to other vendors and that's just one person so im sure they have lost a lot of potential business

Comment

If your not out any money I would ignore his call when it's done like he did you. Let him eat it! Go find another roof.

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
                  Now that I look at it again, I don't see them listed.
                  I assume this is why!!

That's terrible cs.. Blast this all over.

It amazes me how some people do business

Comment

Originally posted by Outback77 View Post
                    I called them a few months back to see about having one built and they told me they no longer do "custom" builds. They just have a set roof design that comes with a 30" cheapo light bar that they mark up quite a bit I'm sure. And I think the price they gave me was somewhere around $1800. I don't want their light bars as I already have Rigid and KC light bars to use..
                    Main reason I call Triple C was from seeing his work and others being happy with it, and also his price is considerably cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard M. View Post
                      If your not out any money I would ignore his call when it's done like he did you. Let him eat it! Go find another roof.
                      Luckily I'm not out any money yet. Can't find another roof that's remotely close to that price though. What really aggravates me is I have friends that have ordered and received their roof from him after I ordered mine.

Comment

I'm glad to see they are not a sponsor. I try to give TBH sponsors my business every chance I get.

Comment

Look at whomoto.com, great guy to deal with. Great product too, I got the standard low profile roof, I believe the model is MK1. Only catch is you have to have a business address for Fedex freight to deliver to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Horrible customer service! I wish I could have warned you... at least you’re not out any money.... and glad to see that he’s no longer a site sponsor.

Comment

I'm glad I know not to use them. I'll spread the word on my end. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X