No announcement yet.

Bad Online Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You bought something from a stranger with one blurry, distant photo?

Comment

I wouldn’t even bowfish with that! That stinks!

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
        We’re there zero pics in the ad? If so, do they match the bow you received? If so, tough snot for you. If they used pics of a different bow and sent that one, you can get a refund.
        Tough snot for me!?!?! Ebay guaranteed money back buyer protection. There were 3 pics. If your familiar with Obsession Stormy camo patterns the limbs look like that and not dust. I’ll post the other pics as well.

Comment

They should be embarrassed as a company. Hope for a quick and positive outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
            You bought something from a stranger with one blurry, distant photo?
            Nice edit!

You make it sound like this is completely acceptable based on description given in the ad. I have purchased 100s if used items off eBay and online websites. This was a first for me not anything near the description given.

Comment

This was he clearest I could view the bow on the listing. Now that I know the limb design is from dust it’s visible but like I said it looks a lot like Stormy Camo pattern Obsession used a few years ago.
              Attached Files

Comment

They could have put more detailed picture. They knew what they were doing

Comment

Other 2 pics. Limbs still look like the Stormy Camo
                  Attached Files

Comment

Bottom NEW black design was what I thought it looked like.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                      Nice edit!

You make it sound like this is completely acceptable based on description given in the ad. I have purchased 100s if used items off eBay and online websites. This was a first for me not anything near the description given.
                      I edited it because you hadn’t posted the pic yet. After you posted the pic, I changed the post to say what you quoted here. Both were legit post and only changed because you posted a pic.
                      It’s clearly dusty in the other pics you posted but does look like it’s in good condition. Looks like they took pics of what they did on purpose to be misleading. Hopefully eBay will take care of you.
                      I bet if you send a link of this to that bow shop, they may realize how many bow hunters frequent here and will make it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                        Here you go
                        No trying to highjack your post. But any clue what kind of bow stand that is?

Comment

Originally posted by bfd1200 View Post
                          No trying to highjack your post. But any clue what kind of bow stand that is?
                          If I had to guess I would say this one.

Many items available, including, Barnett Arrow Retainer Retention springs, Carbon Express, Barnett Cable Slides, Padlock Seals, Shower Heads, Toilet Leak Detector Tablets, and more.

Comment

To me it looks like they hunt in Texas and only own a rear windshield on their Polaris.They definitely could’ve cleaned it up some though....

Comment

Garbage! I buy and sell on ebay all the time and have never been done like this. I am optimistic that at a minimum ebay will step in and make it right. Good luck!

Comment

Stay on there arse Jason! That's complete BS for a Bow shop to sell it in that condition. They took those pics that way to make the bows condition appear better than it was. What kind of reputable bow shop would sell any bow without at least cleaning it first? The bow shop is 100% wrong, and so are the guys questioning you on this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X