looking for youth hunters for hunt at the 587 ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for youth hunters for hunt at the 587 ranch

looking to put together a hunt at the 587 ranch with Tim on oct 11-13th. right now trying to keep it a youth bow hunt I will have my 12 and 17 year old girls as hunters need at least 2 more hunters to make it happen. A bonus would be if we could get a group of girls but open to anyone. I took my youngest last year and she got the job done Tim always has good deer and camp is great also. 350 for a 4 points or less bucks can be priced out. hunt also includes 1 hog and lodging parents stay free with a paid youth hunter. if parent wants to hunt it will be the same rate of 350. I need 2 to 3 more paid hunter to make this happen
    Last edited by lk05077; 06-13-2019, 09:23 AM.

How far is the ranch from Houston

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
      How far is the ranch from Houston
      ranch is 587ranch.com the ranch boarders the Colorado bend state park in bend texas. google maps says about 4 hrs from houston

Comment

price list for this hunt
        Each hunter is $350 minimum. In other words if you shoot a doe the hunt is $350 total. If you shoot a doe and a 6 point the total is $850. If you choose to shoot nothing it's $350. Very very rare to not have multiple shot opportunities each day but it is hunting.

Doe - $250
        4 points or less - $300
        5 or 6 points - $600
        7 points - $800
        8 points - $1,000
        9 points - $1,100
        10 points - $1,250
        11 points or more - $1,400

Comment

The price list says a doe is $250, but if you kill nothing you have to pay $350?

Comment

basically the hunt fee covers any thing up to a 4 point. there is normally a day hunt fee at this ranch but that is being waived for me. Arrival is Friday to sunday lodging is included. we have hunted at this ranch before so he is giving me a group rate if I have minimum 4 hunters and I have 2 now if you look up some of the live hunts at 587 ranch even from last year every one always has a great time

Comment

I will vouch for Tim and his place. It's awesome. Beautiful scenery. I'll be down there for my 50th birthday hunt the week before. May try to take my son down there the next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by lk05077 View Post
                basically the hunt fee covers any thing up to a 4 point. there is normally a day hunt fee at this ranch but that is being waived for me. Arrival is Friday to sunday lodging is included. we have hunted at this ranch before so he is giving me a group rate if I have minimum 4 hunters and I have 2 now if you look up some of the live hunts at 587 ranch even from last year every one always has a great time
                Cabin is nice. Nice blind setups as well.

*this is not a paid ad....

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                  Cabin is nice. Nice blind setups as well.

*this is not a paid ad....
                  bring your son lol we are trying to make this a youth hunt but we don't care who comes

Comment

If I can get that Friday off work I will bring my daughter. I will let you know when I know.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      If I can get that Friday off work I will bring my daughter. I will let you know when I know.
                      would be great a girls weekend minus us dads

Comment

You won’t regret

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

going to keep this going looking for a youth a few more week before opening it up to anyone

Comment

I'm out. My daughter will be in California

Bump for ya

Comment

Bad weekend for me. I’ll be in Colorado

Comment

Working...
                              X