Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 04-20-2021, 07:26 AM   #1
Tiger
Ten Point

Default how long you known your wife

talking about mine got me thinking....ive known her name since we were 2 maybe 3,she watched me go thru 4 marriages and stood up and said i got this...weve been together going on 25 years we were together 20 years before we got married...1 morning i was sitting at my desk i hollered into the bedroom if we got married it would save almost 700 a month on my insurance she peeked out said do i get 350 a month for doing it...boy what a bargain i got,i ve came home from a bar so beat up by 3 mexicans and a pool stick i was unrecognizable, long story... short version is never turn loose of the pool stick, shes bailed me out of jail more times than i care to remember every time she says this is the last time but she always comes gets me,she literally had to babysit a 230lb baby for about 6 months till i learned to walk bath and things im to embarrassed to admit to,ive spent all our savings more than once on a old hot rod that i promise ill sell most of them i have but not all of them "side note if you hear of my demise and you want a 69 camaro or a 34 chevy coupe get here quick she swears they are both going in the pond", she still helps me dress everyday...all that being said i know her by site but she surprises me everyday so i guess im still getting to know her after 50 something years...she reminds me often i wouldnt be here without her thank you god.....
Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 07:33 AM   #2
Pedernal
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Amistad

Congrats to you both Sir!
Pedernal is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 07:35 AM   #3
rtp
Pope & Young

Hunt In: open range

Your wife sounds awesome.......you sound like a slow learner. Congrats on a lifetime relationship with her.
rtp is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 07:37 AM   #4
Johnny Dangerr
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Killing Stuff These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtp View Post
Your wife sounds awesome.......you sound like a slow learner. Congrats on a lifetime relationship with her.
This^^^^^^^^^^^^
Johnny Dangerr is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 07:40 AM   #5
Rubi513
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Walker County

That’s awesome Tiger. Glad you have her.
I have been married to my wife for 23 years. Been together for 30.
Rubi513 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 07:42 AM   #6
Rwc
Pope & Young

Quote:
Had to chuckle at this one...........This about sums up 90% of the husbands around here.

Tiger good post.

I have known mine for 36 years and married to her 31 this June.

Rwc
Rwc is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 07:44 AM   #7
Pstraw
Ten Point

Hunt In: Front yard or back yard

You've got a keeper. Hang on and congratulations.

I've known mine for 43 yrs. and we have bailed each other out countless times.
I can say that I will not start over. Been married 40.
Pstraw is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 07:44 AM   #8
Buckshot-73
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Whitney and Glen Rose

Tiger, I love stories like yours.

This August, we will be married 39 yrs. I have nursed her back from 2 cancer surgeries, among other medical stuff.

I won’t live without my lovely and talented wife.
Buckshot-73 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 07:47 AM   #9
TX_Hoghunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Fruitvale, TX

Great story. I have known mine since she was 14 and I was 17. We have been married since 1987.

-john
TX_Hoghunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 07:50 AM   #10
arrowsmack324
Ten Point

Hunt In: 100% Public

Congrats to you both!
arrowsmack324 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 07:51 AM   #11
curtintex
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Tyler County

You got the Goldmine.....she got the shaft.
curtintex is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 07:58 AM   #12
Leonhogboy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coryell Co, Lee Co, Idaho, & Anywhere invited

I met Sylvia in 1978. Enlistment ended, went to work for Burroughs Corp and Texas Air Control Board was one of my customers. That would be 43 years I have known my best friend.

We've been married for 4.

Hogboy
Leonhogboy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 08:00 AM   #13
Buckshot4900
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Texas/Mississippi

Tiger, sounds like you probably wouldn’t be around if you had not snag your bride.
Known mine for 53 years and put a ring on it 48 years ago and wouldn’t take a gold monkey for her.
Life is good with God and a good woman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Buckshot4900 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 08:05 AM   #14
sailor
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Texas

Congrats, to finding a good woman....................
They are, rare...................
sailor is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 08:06 AM   #15
rudedog47
Six Point

Hunt In: Menard County

my wife and i met our first day of high school....dated off and on, mostly on, until we both finished college, then got married....have known each other since september 1962....married 52 years in june...love of my life and my best friend....
rudedog47 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 08:26 AM   #16
DUKFVR
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Young County & Anywhere A Duck Flies!

Quote:
LOL! This!
Congrats!

I've known mine for 42 years, been married 35 yrs. Best thing that ever happened to me. For her, not so sure! LOL!
DUKFVR is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 08:36 AM   #17
CEO
Pope & Young

Quote:
Ha

Known mine for 20 years this August. Married for 17.

We met when a buddy of mine asked me to double date with him and two girls from work. One he had been on a few dates with and her friend. I wasn't really interested, but figured I'd do him a solid. He pulled up with both and my inner voice said, "hot ****, she ain't bad at all". Turned out that was the one for him.

Apparently that's what she was thinking too because we pulled a switcheroo by halfway through the date.
CEO is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 08:36 AM   #18
bullets13
Ten Point

Hunt In: Marion Co, Jefferson Co

Known mine for 19 years, been together for 18, in a couple of weeks we'll have our 17th wedding anniversary.
bullets13 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 08:36 AM   #19
keng
Four Point

Hunt In: pa, georgia,texas

when my kids were young, one asked us how we met. I told him that we met in elementary school and I should have been absent that day. together for 37, married for 28.
keng is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 08:37 AM   #20
meltingfeather
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Gillespie, San Saba & Kerr primarily

Known 20, together 18, married 11.
meltingfeather is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 08:37 AM   #21
Goldeneagle
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Where ever I get a chance.

Alecia came along just in the nick of time for me. I was in a downward spiral coming off of a bad marriage. She is my God sent angel. Known her for 35yrs and been married 34.
Goldeneagle is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 08:42 AM   #22
Capt Glenn
Ten Point

I knew who my wife was in 9th grade but we ran in different circles. Her parents divorced and she moved away for a couple of years. She moved back and we met in 12th grade right before graduation. Dated for about 3 or 4 months before I left for boot camp and she left for A&M that August. I returned home on leave that December and we got married. About a week ago makes 30 years of us knowing each other and this December makes 30 years married. I try to remind her regularly just how lucky she got. She appreciates that, I can tell.
Capt Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 08:42 AM   #23
kevin nicholls
Ten Point

Hunt In: Who knows

Tiger there's two kinds of people at the nursing home, those telling the stories and those wishing they'd done that. Hang in there and congrats on at least one good decision.
kevin nicholls is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 08:50 AM   #24
Bucknaked
Eight Point

Hunt In: Lavaca , Edwards & Gillespie counties

We been married for 37 and dated 4 years before that- I fell in love with her the first time I saw her!I married Way up for sure! Bless her beautiful , strong heart, she has been married to me for 65 years! The Lord straightened me out 7 yrs ago !
When do you give up ( other than lives being at risk) Never!
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 08:51 AM   #25
TexaswBOWhunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Kerr, Montgomery & Leon Counties in Tx, SW Kansas

Tiger, it has been mentioned before in multiple different ways, you sir are a lucky man! I have a feeling most of us on here are lucky to have any woman stick with us considering our hobbies and interests.

Known my wife since 5th grade, we were boyfriend and girlfriend for a while in there and even took her to 7th grade dance, then we pretty much went separate paths through high school even though we were still around each other. Then one evening when I was 21, I ran into her out and about and that was that. Married in 96' at 23 years old and will celebrate out 25th anniversary this June.
TexaswBOWhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 08:51 AM   #26
Bucknaked
Eight Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
talking about mine got me thinking....ive known her name since we were 2 maybe 3,she watched me go thru 4 marriages and stood up and said i got this...weve been together going on 25 years we were together 20 years before we got married...1 morning i was sitting at my desk i hollered into the bedroom if we got married it would save almost 700 a month on my insurance she peeked out said do i get 350 a month for doing it...boy what a bargain i got,i ve came home from a bar so beat up by 3 mexicans and a pool stick i was unrecognizable, long story... short version is never turn loose of the pool stick, shes bailed me out of jail more times than i care to remember every time she says this is the last time but she always comes gets me,she literally had to babysit a 230lb baby for about 6 months till i learned to walk bath and things im to embarrassed to admit to,ive spent all our savings more than once on a old hot rod that i promise ill sell most of them i have but not all of them "side note if you hear of my demise and you want a 69 camaro or a 34 chevy coupe get here quick she swears they are both going in the pond", she still helps me dress everyday...all that being said i know her by site but she surprises me everyday so i guess im still getting to know her after 50 something years...she reminds me often i wouldnt be here without her thank you god.....
Congratulations!
Old 04-20-2021, 08:53 AM   #27
Bucknaked
Eight Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexaswBOWhunter View Post
Tiger, it has been mentioned before in multiple different ways, you sir are a lucky man! I have a feeling most of us on here are lucky to have any woman stick with us considering our hobbies and interests.

Known my wife since 5th grade, we were boyfriend and girlfriend for a while in there and even took her to 7th grade dance, then we pretty much went separate paths through high school even though we were still around each other. Then one evening when I was 21, I ran into her out and about and that was that. Married in 96' at 23 years old and will celebrate out 25th anniversary this June.
Not “lucky” but very Blessed
Old 04-20-2021, 08:59 AM   #28
kyle1974
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Hebbronville

my wife and I don't know how we met. There was no "meeting" that either of us can really remember.

We did know each other in High school, and probably in Jr. High. Her mother was my 7th grade English teacher, and her grandfather was my 10th grade history teacher. (old school man that played football for Baylor, then for the cleveland browns for a couple years!)

when we were working on wedding invitations, she had "grandma B" invited.
Grandma B had a daycare in her home that I went to after school in 1st and 2nd grade.

I asked how she knew her, and it turns out when I was 7 and she was 5 we were both at Grandma B's after school. Small world!

but just for fun, I tell people she's a columbian mail order bride.

Last edited by kyle1974; 04-20-2021 at 09:01 AM.
kyle1974 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 09:00 AM   #29
Hogmauler
Ten Point

Hunt In: Kerrville

28 years. Married 27.
Hogmauler is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 09:07 AM   #30
Ryan C
Eight Point

Hunt In: North Texas. Northern NM

We have a picture of the first time we met, I believe. She was an infant. LOL. Grew up in the same small town and played on the same little league baseball team , etc. Started dating in high school. I'm 43 and we'll celebrate our 24th anniversary at the end of May.
Ryan C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 09:11 AM   #31
bugleboy
Eight Point

Hunt In: Young county

I’ve known my wife since she was a barefoot kid about 8 years old. Been married 40 years this November. I have been, and still am, truly blessed!
bugleboy is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 09:19 AM   #32
Mudslinger
Pope & Young

Met mine our sophomore year in HS, 1968. Married in 1973 and she is an amazing woman to put up with my crap for almost 48 years of marriage! May 26, 2021 will be 48 years!
Mudslinger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 09:23 AM   #33
Artos
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Deep South TX

Had our 25th last week...dated for 10yrs before getting hitched. I was a freshman & she a Sr when it all started. Met maybe a year prior?? In my early 50's.
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 09:32 AM   #34
deerplanter
Ten Point

You ever been thrown out of the old bar that used to be next to T-Bone tom's where the credit union is now? If so we may have met.
deerplanter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 09:56 AM   #35
RifleBowPistol
Ten Point

Years ago, I used to have many people trying to fix me up, or set me up on dates. I really did not want to get married, unless, she met all of my specifications. I kept finding that such a woman was very rare, extremely rare. So I really had no plans on getting married, dealt with too many women, that were a whole lot of PIA. I was very quick to dump the majority of them. I would not tolerate female drama.

One of my buddy's wife, kept trying to set me up with every female she knew of that was not married. I dodged most of them. One night a some other friends and I went out, a buddy has his girlfriend with him, she was petite, shy country girl. She was good looking, but taken and that turned out to be a wild night, some other woman came up to be and wanted to have a wild night, things got rowdy, that night.

Months later, my buddy's wife tried to set me up with another of her friends, turns out it was the girlfriend of my buddy, who had gone out with us that night. Turns out they had broken up, he is a bone head, he is known for doing dumb stuff. Including dumping her. Well as much as I liked her, I did not want to go out on a date with her, since she had been dating a friend of mine and because my buddy's wife had been such a pain in the rear, trying to set me up all the time. I tried to dodge everyone she tried to set me up with, or at least most of them. So of them were hard to pass on, she had some good looking friends. But I passed on the idea of going out with my buddy's ex girlfriend.

Then a few months later, I went to a local bar, as I was walking in, I looked over and there was my buddy's ex girlfriend/woman my other buddy's wife was trying to set me up with, that I refused to go out with. We walked in the door together and started talking and spent that evening talking and then started dating afterwards. I think we were together for a couple of years before I asked her to marry me.

We got married, things were good and bad, like all marriages for quite a few years. She had a lot of hang ups from her previous marriages, that took a while for her to get past. Then her friends putting stupid ideas in her head. So we had problems for a while.

She used to be very quiet and shy, there was so much to her that had been hidden for a long time. It took me a while, but I got her to gain confidence in herself and stand up for herself and speak up. Turns out she graduated at the top of her class in high school, she is very smart, but so much of her was hidden away, because of what her life had become after she graduated. She got into two very bad marriages. Since I have gotten her to have confidence in herself, she has gone from being near the bottom of the company where she works, to a job high up in the company. Then when our daughter was about to graduate high school, and trying to pick a college. My wife, was the one who worked on getting our daughter the financial aid, and scholarships. After getting everything set up for our daughter to go to college. She decided to try and see if she could get in and get the financial aid for herself to go to college. She did it. So they both started college at the same time, our daughter went to Tech, my wife found a school in San Antonio, that had on line classes, she aced her first two years, graduated on the presidents list. This while having a full time job. She has since gone on to UTSA, and is about to graduate again on the Presidents list, maybe the deans list this time. I want to say I saw where she got on the presidents list again.

She is amazing I call her Super Woman, or Beautiful, all the time. She was a beautiful sweet woman when I met her, that's pretty much what I knew and understood. But since, she has really opened up and become someone who people go to all the time to help solve all the problems they can not on their own. She has other students, in the classes she is taking contacting her all the time, wanting help with their assignments. Then at work, she is known for her ability to figure out new problems and come up with a solution for those problems. She loves all the recognition she gets from her co workers, supervisors, that she gets after fixing some problem that nobody else could solve. She works for a school district, she also helps parents with all types of problems, many times, are not something she is supposed to be helping parents or anyone, figure out or fix, but she does.

Since she has worked her way up to where she is now, she has much more confidence in herself, she is much happier, we hardly ever have disagreements, we still do, but not like years ago. Years ago, I really wanted to get a divorce, I did not care for the accusations and the fighting. My life was much simpler before I got married. The way my life was, worked fine for me, low BS, it was great. But I had a desire to find a woman, that I could get along with and be with the same woman for years, instead of a few days at a time. But figured that would never happen. But it has, she is a very amazing person, I really love her. I never thought I would be where I am, as far as a relationship.

The one thing, I keep trying to get her to do, is go hunting with me. I have tried to tell her, I am not asking her to shoot anything. Truly I have no intensions of trying to get her to shoot anything. I just want her to go and see the things I see, when I go hunting. I know she would enjoy the trips, I have taken. She thinks I am going to try and pressure her into shooting a deer or turkey, mainly turkeys, are what she wants no part of shooting. I truly don't plan on even trying to put a gun in her hands, much less try to get her to shoot anything other than maybe a paper target.

She loves going to places like Big Bend, and hiking out there, then our trip to Oregon, where she grew up, we hiked and fished up there. Then our trip to Yellowstone, she loved. She likes the outdoors, I know she would love to see the things I have seen, on my many hunting trips. That I am going to work on, slowly.

I waited and found the perfect woman, or as close as they come to perfect, I just wish I could have found her years earlier, before she ever got married the first time. So she would not have gone through all the crap she went through, in her first two marriages. Her father is the one to blame for why her life went the direction it did, after she got out of high school. I am not a fan of him at all. She could have gotten a lot farther in life, had her father been a much better father.

Had we met years earlier, we would both would have gotten a lot farther in life than we have, at this point. But that's life, it's never perfect, you just have to make the best of it.
RifleBowPistol is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 10:11 AM   #36
J Loves Huntin
Ten Point

Hunt In: Anywhere

Known mine since I was 18. Started dating at 23 and married at 24. She has put up with a lot of stuff from me and we both put up with and love each other’s families.
J Loves Huntin is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 10:18 AM   #37
buzzbait
Ten Point

Hunt In: Colorado, Lavaca, Blanco, Gillispie and Fayette

I have been married 8767 days and was single for 9059 days. Celebrated 25 years yesterday. I went to school with my wife's sister. Met my wife at my 5 year high school reunion
buzzbait is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 10:38 AM   #38
bps3040
Pope & Young

Hunt In: West Texas, Dryden area, Forestville, Canada

I have been with her 22 years and married 20 years. Smartest and best thing I have ever done. I am truly a blessed man
bps3040 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 10:51 AM   #39
sailor
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Texas

Name:  Nadcqgp.jpg
Views: 1654
Size:  116.1 KB
sailor is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 11:04 AM   #40
OldRiverRat
Ten Point

Hunt In: Navarro County

met my wife March 6th 1998. she was coaching my sister's high school softball team and my sister said I needed to check her out. I ventured up to the field to watch a practice and introduced myself. we were married March 6, 1999 and 22 years later still happily married.
OldRiverRat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 11:14 AM   #41
Strummer
Pope & Young

Hunt In: At Gary's place ,and the backyard

Meet my wife thanksgiving 2008. Been together ever since then . Married 10 years on April 2nd . It’s our youngest kids 5th birthday today .
Strummer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 11:53 AM   #42
Sharecropper
Ten Point

Hunt In: Backyard

We met in the summer of 67 . . Been together since then . . Married for 50 years . . Plenty of ups and downs . . She's been an anchor for me . . Picture is her as Civilian Sweetheart at aTm . . 1970 Aggieland . .
Sharecropper is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 11:54 AM   #43
UncleBubba
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Dickens, Hunt, and Red River Co.
Default how long you known your wife

Walked my wife down the aisle at my best friends wedding 10 years ago, she was his new wife's sister-in-law who didn't like me at the time Fast forward a couple years and his BIL decided he wanted nothing to do with her, their 3 YO, and 3 week old They had just bought a house together and he left her cold turkey with the baby. Again fast forward about 7 months and my wife at the time decides to leave and move back into her parents. We went through a smooth divorce, ended up costing me a lot of money, but I told her dad I asked to marry her I will continue to help as long as needed. Probably the few men to talk to their future wife's dad before matrimony, and then talk to him to let him know I was sorry it didn't workout. Anyway, I was working late one night and my best friend’s wife texted me to let me know April was single and that I should text her. In my wit and wisdom I texted her "Ice breaker!" She had no idea who it came from. Then my best friend and his wife asked me over for dinner and guess who was there, April and her two boys. Neither of us knew their scheme. We have now been married since 11/05/15 and have added one more boy to the fam. It's been interesting the last few years. Congrats to Tiger and all others above!

Last edited by UncleBubba; 04-20-2021 at 11:59 AM.
UncleBubba is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 11:56 AM   #44
7sdad
Ten Point

Default How long you known your wife?

Which one?
7sdad is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 12:01 PM   #45
ThisLadyHunts
Ten Point

Hunt In: Austin, Boerne, Wyoming, South America

Wow! A lot of great stories here and a LOT of institutional knowledge in this group.

Given the length of time you’ve been married, I’m curious to know what each of you would say is the secret to your success, because, without exception, each of you appears to have found immense happiness in your relationships.

So, how about it? What is the one bit of advice you would share with someone considering the institution of holy matrimony?
ThisLadyHunts is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 12:10 PM   #46
Burnadell
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Bee County

60 years.

Together almost 57 years.

Married almost 53 years.
Burnadell is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 12:12 PM   #47
Burnadell
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Bee County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Terry, is that you? You sound like one of my college roommates!

I would love to share a campfire and bottle of whiskey. The stories you could tell!
Burnadell is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 12:24 PM   #48
Quackerbox
Pope & Young

Hunt In: The woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnadell View Post
60 years.

Together almost 57 years.

Married almost 53 years.
and those are just the AD years!!!

Congrats sir

Met my wife in 1997, we got married July 13 of 2002.

Im still puttin up with her crap 47 years later
Quackerbox is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 12:26 PM   #49
kyle1974
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Hebbronville

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
Wow! A lot of great stories here and a LOT of institutional knowledge in this group.

Given the length of time you’ve been married, I’m curious to know what each of you would say is the secret to your success, because, without exception, each of you appears to have found immense happiness in your relationships.

So, how about it? What is the one bit of advice you would share with someone considering the institution of holy matrimony?
let the little things go.
kyle1974 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-20-2021, 12:34 PM   #50
AlaskaFlyerFan
Ten Point

Hunt In: Don't have a place yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
Met my wife in 1997, we got married July 13 of 2002.

Im still puttin up with her crap 47 years later
Umm...I went to public school and was taught public school math. I could be wrong but I don’t think that adds up.
AlaskaFlyerFan is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top