Bit the new truck bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit the new truck bug

Well I decided to go and buy a new truck I have a 2011 Tundra with 277k on it. I looked at many vehicles but kept coming back to the Tundra. I’ve had two of them with great reliability so I bought a new one. This is the first 4x4 and already put a lift and 33” tires on it. Hopefully I’ll get the same reliable experience as I did with the other two. Here is a before and after and also my 2011 just to show it off, it still runs like a champ. Thanks
    Attached Files

You bit a bug?! Nice ride!

Comment

That truck bug is the one that I am worried about! Enjoy the new car smell.

Comment

Congratulations on that nice truck.

Comment

Is the upside down one the old truck? Did you trade it in or for sale?

Comment

Sharp!

Comment

Congratulations
              I’m also on number 2 tundra
              Awesome trucks

Comment

No I didn’t trade it in, and yes it is the upside down picture. I bought it new and has always been maintained by Fred Hass in Spring Texas. Still undecided on selling it because it is a great truck, as you can tell I like the color. I put the 3/2 lift on it today along with the Fuel rims and pro Comp tires. It rides really nice no road humm or anything. Thanks

Comment

They are all super nice till the first payment!! Enjoy

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kenforu View Post
                        No I didn’t trade it in, and yes it is the upside down picture. I bought it new and has always been maintained by Fred Hass in Spring Texas. Still undecided on selling it because it is a great truck, as you can tell I like the color. I put the 3/2 lift on it today along with the Fuel rims and pro Comp tires. It rides really nice no road humm or anything. Thanks
                        Yessir, you done good sir! they are the only folks that touched my 1st one and now my new one! I leveled mine and also went with bigger tires. I absoulutely am happy with my 2nd Tundra CrewMax, it is my first with 4x4.

Comment

Traded my 2008 in towards a 2018 Sequoia for the Mrs. I got her 2015 4x4 Tundra. Both nice rides. Mines the chick magnet though!

Comment

Nice truck. Don't worry about the nasayers about the payment. You did good

Comment

Have had my first tundra for a year. Hit 14k miles on it going to Oklahoma last week. If I get half the reliability others have got I don’t think I’ll switch back to Ford or Chevy

Comment

Working...
                              X