Texas Hunter Products protein feeder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Hunter Products protein feeder?

Anybody seen one of these up close or had any first had experience with these roto molded protein feeders from Texas Hunter Products?

Get this 600 lb. Xtreme Protein Feeder easily when you shop at Texas Hunter Products. Find quality feeders, hunting blinds, and much more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PM Heath...he has the skinny.

Comment

Texas Hunter has been making these feeders for over 10 years now with great results in the field. As a lot of the protein feeders that were bought years ago are rusting out, they are replacing with our roto molded feeders to prevent that in the future.

* One piece roto molded construction with powder coated steel base. Aesthetically they look great for years on end.

* The are lightweight and easy to move around on skids. My wife and I loaded up a 1200 LB feeder at a show in the back of my truck.

* They keep the feed 26% cooler than steel. Feed is fresher, moisture does not get pulled out of feed. They don't burn you as bad filling them up in the summer.

* There is an internal baffle to control or shut off the feed flow. Great for moving deer or for getting deer on cameras.

* They have 4 or 6 spots (depending on size) that keep your deer separated so a dominates deer does not keep others off the feed. The ports also being separated keep the vision for the deer so they feel more comfortable around the feed stations.

* Large opening for easy filling. There are no spots for feed to get hung up on the inside.

If you have any questions, please give me a call or text on my cell. 512 - Six Two Seven - One 9 8 Nine.

Comment

Thanks for the info Heath. We are thinking about getting the 600lb version of it.

Comment

Heath:

Did you invent these or got a stake in them? Info looks awesome

Comment

Any problems with squirrels chewing holes?

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
              Thanks for the info Heath. We are thinking about getting the 600lb version of it.

While I don't use this brand, I would suggest to get bigger than you think you want as you can always put less feed in it.

You know the saying, you can't put 10# of poo in a 5# bucket..

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                Heath:

Did you invent these or got a stake in them? Info looks awesome
                I am the Director of Sales for Texas Hunter Products

Originally posted by Greylight318 View Post
                Any problems with squirrels chewing holes?
                It is a common question we get asked, but we do not get calls / issues from customers talking about squirrels chewing through them.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  Texas Hunter has been making these feeders for over 10 years now with great results in the field. As a lot of the protein feeders that were bought years ago are rusting out, they are replacing with our roto molded feeders to prevent that in the future.

* One piece roto molded construction with powder coated steel base. Aesthetically they look great for years on end.

* The are lightweight and easy to move around on skids. My wife and I loaded up a 1200 LB feeder at a show in the back of my truck.

* They keep the feed 26% cooler than steel. Feed is fresher, moisture does not get pulled out of feed. They don't burn you as bad filling them up in the summer.

* There is an internal baffle to control or shut off the feed flow. Great for moving deer or for getting deer on cameras.

* They have 4 or 6 spots (depending on size) that keep your deer separated so a dominates deer does not keep others off the feed. The ports also being separated keep the vision for the deer so they feel more comfortable around the feed stations.

* Large opening for easy filling. There are no spots for feed to get hung up on the inside.

If you have any questions, please give me a call or text on my cell. 512 - Six Two Seven - One 9 8 Nine.
                  We use them and I personally would buy them over a ASF , IMO much easier to fill and move if you need to switch a location

Comment

I have two of these in service for 3-4 yrs. I am happy w them . They flow great & rarely clog from rain.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                      We use them and I personally would buy them over a ASF , IMO much easier to fill and move if you need to switch a location

Originally posted by BiggieSmalls View Post
                      While I don't use this brand, I would suggest to get bigger than you think you want as you can always put less feed in it.

You know the saying, you can't put 10# of poo in a 5# bucket..

Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
                      I have two of these in service for 3-4 yrs. I am happy w them . They flow great & rarely clog from rain.

Appreciate the feedback folks!

Comment

Working...
                      X