• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
    early 30s
    not a millionaire
    no skinny jeans
    I bowhunt

Next!

There's always an outlier in everything...

How's that trunk for putting deer or pigs in?

Comment

There was a thread / poll on camaro6 for age of ZL1 owners & was pretty even across the board with most going from 40-75...I'm sure it would be a lot different for the SS.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        I’ve got a fast car but I don’t have the guts, skill or money to fix it after I wrecked it. Lol!
        What was amazing to me is the modifications some of the guys would do on the forum with some getting over 1k hp to the ground...crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          There's always an outlier in everything...

How's that trunk for putting deer or pigs in?
          One in a million I suppose.

Not worth a ****! It's not even good for groceries. That's what the truck is for.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            What was amazing to me is the modifications some of the guys would do on the forum with some getting over 1k hp to the ground...crazy.
            It would be fun to do a cam, e85, exhaust, and tune on one. You’d be spending $10k to get most of the way to a bolt on supercharger though.

Comment

One in a million I suppose.

Not worth a ****! It's not even good for groceries. That's what the truck is for.

LMAO!! I like an honest man.!

Comment

Sorry to offend your metrosexual dream...

Seriously though...Just look a the folks driving them...its easy to profile. They are either young 30K millionaires or 55-65 year old men trying to knock some years off the visual...both wearing said skinny jeans...
                Dude, I profile people for a livin. Which is why Im not a millionaire and barely over 40

And Id take a Camaro just as you described. Loud as hail, pro-charged, manual trans and tundra stomping american hail yes

Comment

I'm no particular fan of either one, but those challengers are ugly as home made soap.

Comment

Originally posted by Secrest View Post
                    Why not a mustang ?
                    Found On The Road Dead-FORD--that's why.

Comment

I don't know about the older generations trunk space, but the backseat was worthless in the 17...my driver seat would actually touch the rear eating all 'leg room' so one would have to sit sideways. Always had them folded down & was surprised how much room there was converted to a 2 seater.

I could pile multiple boxed long guns to be shipped off & all the groceries one wanted to pile in. My biggest gripe was the length of doors & had to be picky when parking cuz it was miserable if you couldn't open all the way.

Comment

Yup and everyone is piped loud... and each driver looks around to see who’s “admiring” him when he nails it to get up to 40 mph in between lights. Probably all wear skinny jeans too.[emoji12][emoji23]
                        "It's funny because it's true."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                          My daughters Challenger was an absolute ****
                          I can't believe tuurd was censored. Electrical issues, replaced front end twice. No thanks. My race truck has a LS engine so I'd definitely go that route.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            I don't know about the older generations trunk space, but the backseat was worthless in the 17...my driver seat would actually touch the rear eating all 'leg room' so one would have to sit sideways. Always had them folded down & was surprised how much room there was converted to a 2 seater.

I could pile multiple boxed long guns to be shipped off & all the groceries one wanted to pile in. My biggest gripe was the length of doors & had to be picky when parking cuz it was miserable if you couldn't open all the way.
                            I can fit a 48 qt. in the trunk if I lay it in just right. The backseat is for jackets and such, because mine is about the same.

The middle armrest folds down in the back I believe.

The car has it's place. I won't get rid of it unless I have to.

Comment

Aww heck, just get a Silverado with the 6.2L L87 engine with 10 speed and have the best of both worlds. 0-60 in 5.4 secs. 1/4 mile in 13.8 @100 mph.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                                Aww heck, just get a Silverado with the 6.2L L87 engine with 10 speed and have the best of both worlds. 0-60 in 5.4 secs. 1/4 mile in 13.8 @100 mph.
                                But it doesn’t come in Shock Yellow

Comment

Working...
                                X