Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Total Wine and Liquor just kicked my mother out for not wearing a mask....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Businesses have that right but I won't spend my money at a place that requires them. I haven't encountered any in a while but I don't live near a big city and avoid Houston like the plague. I have gone this whole clownshow without wearing a mask out of principle and won't wear one for any reason going forward. It's delusional to think that the types of masks used and how they are used make a difference. I won't go into that since it has been hashed out on here a thousand times.

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
      Was the mask individually wrapped?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
      No it was not. Similar to the above comments though, if there was a Specs and a Total Wine next to each other I'd go into the Specs moving forward.

Comment

Specs has a good selection too!

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
          Their store, their rules, my money, my you have no choice but to go elsewhere.
          I fixed it for you

Comment

Oh no, how dare they.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
              Yep, walked in there last weekend and they gave me a mask. I personally had no issue with it since they gave me one. No different than someone walking into your house smoking a cigar and you asking them to take it outside.
              That’s a little different...
              I assume if they handed you a clown nose to wear, you would be fine with that as well?

Comment

Cheers don't care.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Twin Liquors has a sign on the door saying masks are mandatory to enter but i have yet to have anyone say anything to me as I do not wear one. They have always been friendly when I check out or ask if I need help.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                    That’s a little different...
                    I assume if they handed you a clown nose to wear, you would be fine with that as well?
                    That’s not the same. Sounds like you are an ultra conservative. If you are then you support property rights, which is the point of my post. Your choice to support the store or not.

I personally am against masks, but I’m not gonna be so hard headed to get back in my truck and waste 30 mins driving to a different store just to be hard headed. To each his own.

Comment

Oh well. Take your cash elsewhere. Liquor stores everywhere. Someone will want your money

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
                        That’s not the same. Sounds like you are an ultra conservative. If you are then you support property rights, which is the point of my post. Your choice to support the store or not.

I personally am against masks, but I’m not gonna be so hard headed to get back in my truck and waste 30 mins driving to a different store just to be hard headed. To each his own.
                        Neither will keep you from getting Covid...
                        Yes, I am a conservative, and yes I would go elsewhere instead of walking around in a store looking like an idiot.

Comment

Somebody should put up a mask nazi website listing these businesses. Save us the trouble of walking out.

Comment

Last May we had a lady come in and we asked to put on mask and she said F you . Then she took her shirt off and wrapped around her head. I have video but I wont post as even this site has its limits !

Comment

Originally posted by MossyRockRanch View Post
                              Last May we had a lady come in and we asked to put on mask and she said F you . Then she took her shirt off and wrapped around her head. I have video but I wont post as even this site has its limits !
                              Please pm me vid if she was hot

Comment

Tell your mom to wear a mask so she can drink.

Comment

Working...
                                X