No announcement yet.

Dominos Robot Delivery Now In HTown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know who needs this? Little Caesar’s in Porter. It would eliminate 90% of the traffic on FM1310 between 59 and 494 and would be a significant public service. Not only that, but Game Stop, Andrew’s Music, and the other businesses in that strip center would be able to actually get customers instead of having their few parking spots all taken by broken down cars who’s owners should have spent the $20 on an oil change sometime in the last 80,000 instead of sub grade pizza.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
      You know who needs this? Little Caesar’s in Porter. It would eliminate 90% of the traffic on FM1310 between 59 and 494 and would be a significant public service. Not only that, but Game Stop, Andrew’s Music, and the other businesses in that strip center would be able to actually get customers instead of having their few parking spots all taken by broken down cars who’s owners should have spent the $20 on an oil change sometime in the last 80,000 instead of sub grade pizza.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Step away from Karen. She is rubbing off on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        Step away from Karen. She is rubbing off on you.
        Bwahahaha!!!![emoji38] I had to think thru that one. Lots of that about a truly cool [emoji362]idea.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Yep, stage coach builders still whining......lol[emoji38] I can't get enough of the high tech changes on the horizon. Yes, those 18 wheelers are AMAZING. [emoji106]

My casual humor aside...i am truly facinated as well. Im on my 3rd book in two weeks on the subject. It has also changed my politcal opinions in many ways as well. Which really came out of left field.

Comment

what langauge is that vid in

Comment

Who is at fault when one of them hits a kid on a bike?

It would almost be worth it to crash into one and see what happens.

I can't wait to see what people send back in the thing to the store.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                Who is at fault when one of them hits a kid on a bike?

It would almost be worth it to crash into one and see what happens.
                Why would it hit a kid on a bike?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

You have never had a computer freak out on you?

Comment

Deaux kids have bikes these days?[emoji854]
                    I am sure insurance just like when a little ole grandma hits a kid on a bicycle .[emoji848]

Comment

Once the stoners that work there realize they have the perfect drug delivery mule they will make a fortune.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                        You have never had a computer freak out on you?
                        Yes. Curious though of what the odds are the multi million dollar autonmous collsion system fails on this guy?

Comment

Yes. Curious though of what the odds are the multi million dollar autonmous collsion system fails on this guy?

Google Tesla fails.

Check it out and see if your odds change. I believe they meet your financial criteria.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            Deaux kids have bikes these days?[emoji854]
                            I am sure insurance just like when a little ole grandma hits a kid on a bicycle .[emoji848]

Or when a teenage pizza delivery driver does it.

Comment

Omg I noticed this thread even turned negative by some folks. Mercy! Personally I am not there yet, but I am hoping technology in most cases continue to improve to give the older folks that need assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                Or when a teenage pizza delivery driver does it.
                                A teenage driver would be able to stop and call for help.
                                A teenage driver can open security gates by entering the code manually.
                                A teenage driver will get out of the way if you honk at then.
                                A teenage driver can understand directions from a construction flag guy saying go through the parking lot to get around this mess.
                                A teenage driver will be a little faster delivery since the speed limits will be broken.
                                A teenage driver can fix a flat.
                                A teenage driver isn't going to let you put offensive bumper stickers all over his car.
                                A teenage driver will be smart enough to see your neighbors are throwing a party and will park down the street & just not stop at your address blocking traffic solely relying on GPS data.
                                A teenage driver would stop you from taking all the other pizzas in his car he has to deliver.

I have no problem with the technology at all. I think its cool and at the same time hilarious having driven around Harris County for years for work.

I can't wait to see how they handle the 1.6 million intersections that flood during thunderstorms.

It wasn't too long ago we thought Amazon was going to be using DRONES for deliveries. Seems they ran into a little problem with the airline industry. Just a few safety concerns with unmanned objects flying around everywhere.

Shouldn't be a problem with cars though right?

We will get some real data back this week. My kids go to high school in the test area they blasted the video link to their friends who live in Woodlands Heights. I hit the parents up as well.

Regardless of the outcome it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Comment

Working...
                                X