X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer sent

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
      The original tumor was in the left kidney which was removed in September 2015.
      I see. Jesus is the answer.

Comment

Had the Dr's appt this morning. He determined the best course is immunotherapy. I will have pills to take each morning and night. I will get an IV treatment every three weeks. As with any cancer it's hard to pin down specific time lines, but I should be good for years with this treatment.

Comment

Had the Dr's appt this morning. He determined the best course is immunotherapy. I will have pills to take each morning and night. I will get an IV treatment every three weeks. As with any cancer it's hard to pin down specific time lines, but I should be good for years with this treatment.
          I hope you are good for many years to come.

Continued prayers for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It sounds hopeful

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Sounds like a pretty good praise report to me Philip!!

Lord we ask You to strengthen our brother Phillip. Make him whole and continue the healing You have begun in him. Give him years to continue to be Your witness by word and example Lord. For this we thank You, and for the Hope that Your Son Jesus brings to us. And it is in His name we ask and pray, Amen.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers going up.

Comment

That’s some good encouraging news, continuing prayers for your recovery.

Comment

Praying for full recovery!

Comment

Continued prayers Phillip for complete healing and comfort.

Comment

Sounds like good news!! Prayers for many many more years

Comment

God be with you sir! From one cancer patient to another.

Comment

Working...
                              X