No announcement yet.

Best spotlight for the money !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a coyote cannon. I have the green and white modules for it. For hunting, the green is likely all a person needs.

Comment

Some good info. At one time light force made in Australia was in the top 3. Not sure anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        I have a 25,000,000 candle power flashlight your welcome to for free. It needs two 6v batteries. I've never used it. If I'm priced to high, let me know.

I garrone-tee you can see a deer.....uh...I mean...varmint at 3 miles with this free spotlight. Or you can keep it free!

Comment

[QUOTE=Texas Grown;15480280]I garrone-tee you can see a deer.....uh...I mean...varmint at 3 miles with this free spotlight. Or you can keep it free!

I’ll take it !
          Can’t go wrong with the price lol

Comment

Your welcome. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210218_200424.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	24644888Click image for larger version

Name:	20210218_200417.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	24644889

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

I have a kill light with the green led on my Ruger american compact 22 mag and have taken 2 coyotes and 3 fox off my back porch. The wood line is at about 120 yrds and I can cover it no problem. I shoot the v-max rounds and nothing has taken over two steps.

Comment

Get with the Site Sponsor Sniper Hog Lights we have several of the Coyote Cannons and they are bright. He will do you right I think there is a 10% discount for TBH members

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X