Pit Boss Pellet Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pit Boss Pellet Grill

I am thinking about pulling the trigger on a Pit Boss Pellet Grill wanted to know if anyone had experience with these good or bad and what their thoughts were.

I got the Pit Boss Pro 820 and I have been extremely happy with it. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one. For the $$$ I don't think you will find a better value

Comment

I've had one for about 2 years now. I like it. I haven't had any problems with it.

Comment

I would love to hear the opinions on them as well as other brands also

Comment

I went to Lowe’s to buy a Pitt Boss. Got to looking at the Oklahoma Joes unit. Liked the OJ’s due to the height and more racks. Have had it a few weeks and so far so good.

Comment

I have the PitBoss Austin XL. Got it last summer. Best $500 ive ever spent

Comment

I've got the 820 as well and haven't had any problems with it. Use it weekly during spring/summer. Been a great buy that I've been happy with.

Comment

I've had mine since last summer and use it 3-4 times per week.

zero complaints

Comment

I bought a 1000SC2 a couple of months back and love it.

Comment

one of the best grills i have ever bought. I have the 820 and use it 3-4 times a week. Everything turns out great. Set it and forget it.

Comment

I've got the Austin XL model. My mom won it in a raffle and gave it to me as I wasn't real keen on buying a pellet smoker but I'm glad I have it. All around, it's a good machine but just make sure you put it on "smoke" for around 4-5 mins before you crank it up as it will tend to overload the fire pot if you don't. I will say the thing is handier than a hole in your peter though.

Comment

Had my Pit Boss a couple years now..Used it prob 50 time and my old LYFE TYME stick burner 2 times......Bought at Academy..Happy Camper here

Comment

I’ve been on the fence about getting one myself. I’ve always smoked on my stick burner but those all nighters suck tending the temperature.
                          So I’ve been on YouTube and looking a reviews for a good 2 months. This thread helps a lot too. May just pull the trigger on either the 820D3 or the Austin XL. Any recommendations guys

Comment

Originally posted by Brush Country View Post
                            I’ve been on the fence about getting one myself. I’ve always smoked on my stick burner but those all nighters suck tending the temperature.
                            So I’ve been on YouTube and looking a reviews for a good 2 months. This thread helps a lot too. May just pull the trigger on either the 820D3 or the Austin XL. Any recommendations guys
                            I haven’t used my stick burner in 3 yrs. never could cook a decent brisket or ribs but the pellet grill changed all that.

Comment

Buy the bigger of the 2

Comment

Working...
                              X