Backyard Smokers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backyard Smokers

In the market for a backyard pit and want something with some quality, Texas made. Klose, Gator Pits, Pitts & Spitts, etc. ... something along those lines.

Is there a specific maker I should consider or does anyone have advice about what to consider and what to look for when buying a pit like this?

Just want something I can fire up, holds temp well and smoke a brisket or a few racks of ribs, nothing too big.

Lyftime

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rotag View Post
      Lyftime

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      I’ve seen those before but forgot where. Wonder where I could go look at one

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post
        I’ve seen those before but forgot where. Wonder where I could go look at one

Some HEBs sell them. Might look at lone star grillz. I've been looking for one too, but they all have wait times and I'm ready for one now. The Old Country from academy are good for the price, the big one is $999 I believe.

Comment

The heb at fry and Tukerton has the lyfetime. I’ve also seen all seasons there as well

Comment

Bucees sells some smokers too

Comment

If I was in the market for a smoker, I'd get with TC (TBH handle), who owns Cannon Pits & Fabrication. Go check them out on FB.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

In for the info, thanks for posting suggestions.

Comment

I have a Pitmaker Sniper and I love it. Check out Pitmaker…they make high quality pits too.

BBQ Trailers, Smokers, Grills and more Products from Humble, Texas. Shop for Trailer Best. Custom Products. Ever. Pitmaker Products Are Custom Built. We have a passion for what we do. Handcrafted in Texas. Trailers because it’s worth it! Shop for Trailers Smokers Smoke what you eat, eat what you smoke. Shop for Smokers Grills Grill ... Read more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Check out Texas Pit Crafters in Montgomery. My dad has the PM 100 and it is a very nice pit.
                    Barbecue pit/smoker with firebox with a total cooking surface over 1100 sq. in. Our most popular smoker!

My stick burner is an all seasons and I like it also.

Shop this 20" x 24" stainless steel BBQ pit with firebox at ASF Smokers. Experience the perfect blend of quality, durability, and flavor. Order now!

Comment

Great suggestions

Comment

Here's Mine

She's smoking all night tonight for a brisket and rib lunch.
                        Attached Files

Comment

You’ll end up paying a lot more for the lyfe time sticker. See if you can find one with out the sticker. I bought the exact same model lyfe time pit at a local hardware store for hundreds cheaper. Both the lyfe time and my “off brand” pit were made in uvalde TX. One gets a lyfe time label and is sold by their distributors ($$$) where I got the same pit for less money. The smalller hardware stores (Sutherland’s, MG builders) sell the unbranded ones for a lot less that the name brand pit.

Jason Slocum

Comment

My Oklahoma Joe’s is so good that the meat just can’t wait to get smoked.

Comment

Without a doubt, buy a lone star grillz. Have a 24x40 with warming oven, it’s incredible cooker.

Comment

Working...
                              X