This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 College Football Week 9

For all you guys that still care. Man, the Aggies have been so disappointing. Just wait until next year!!

Glad my Horns have a bye to recover from that nut kick!......frustrating team to watch...

Comment

Frogs go to Appalachia this week. Great matchup on paper, weird things happen in Morgantown. Thankful for the 11am start.

I suck at Pick 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        Frogs go to Appalachia this week. Great matchup on paper, weird things happen in Morgantown. Thankful for the 11am start.

I suck at Pick 'em!
        Frogs all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
          For all you guys that still care. Man, the Aggies have been so disappointing. Just wait until next year!!
          Usually that is the November saying We are horrible too, we just need a coach and some direction.

Comment

The Horns need the bye week to gather themselves and get their act together. In my mind, we need to win 2 of the next 4 and hopefully we can win 3 of them. Its a young OL with a young QB and that youth is showing itself. Also lost our starting safety with a broken arm. Cooke was having a fantastic year too. Sark needs to circle the wagons, get to work and win some games.

Hook'em

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
              I'm with you on next year! I'm excited to see what Weigman can do and hope he can develop into an elite QB. I think some fans should learn from history and not talk a player up like he's the second coming of Christ before they are "PROVEN". Jimbo needs to look himself in the mirror and do the best to try and salvage what's left of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post

I suck at Pick 'em!
                Yeah, that trip has certainly been challenging for the Frogs, historically. Hopefully, it has been more of a Coach Holgorsen match-up vs Coach Patterson thing. This isn’t a gimme by any stretch, but this group is sure enough battle tested, and confident.

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
                  Yeah, that trip has certainly been challenging for the Frogs, historically. Hopefully, it has been more of a Coach Holgorsen match-up vs Coach Patterson thing. This isn’t a gimme by any stretch, but this group is sure enough battle tested, and confident.
                  WVU is certainly not great but they do play much better at home than on the road to this point in the season. Hopefully the Frogs just out physical them and the forecast holds

Comment

Texas is sitting were I thought they would be at 5-3, my hope was 6-2 going into the bye and they let another winnable game slip away. Sark needs to get rid of the stigma that he can't hold a lead as that noise is getting really loud. The second half offense was one of the worst I have seen. Sark was terrible, Ewers was terrible.

Texas needs to finish strong to get some momentum going into next year. The Big 12 is a very solid league from top to bottom. I don't think we have see Texas to play to their potential at all this year, so hopefully something clicks in the bye week and they can win down the stretch.

Comment

Flashes of good from the young freshman but the Ags are not putting together good football. Penalties, mistakes and a general lack of consistency mean we are headed for more bad. The offense is abysmal and I think its a combo of poor O-line play, QB revolving door and scheme. I'd like to see Weigman take the reins and show some growth...hopefully we make a bow game. To the deer blind!

ac

Comment

The shot from Vandy hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Go Horns!

Comment

Pretty excited for the weekend as we are heading to Lubbock for Tech vs Baylor. We have a very chilly 8am tee time at the Rawls on Saturday, the night game in the Jones, and followed up with a crane hunt in Brownfield with TBH royalty on Sunday.

And Texas can't let me down, unless 6th Street wins the bye weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              Pretty excited for the weekend as we are heading to Lubbock for Tech vs Baylor. We have a very chilly 8am tee time at the Rawls on Saturday, the night game in the Jones, and followed up with a crane hunt in Brownfield with TBH royalty on Sunday.

And Texas can't let me down, unless 6th Street wins the bye weekend.
                              Man! Talk about jealous! That sounds like a great weekend. Haven't golfed Rawls in years but it was always in great shape. Rawls then Night Game then Crane hunt....I need to start taking some notes.

Comment

Working...
                              X