No announcement yet.

Team Middleton Rolling South!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Sarah! Show those boys had to get it done.

Comment

Michael,

You should have hung around. Matt started auctioning off some of his slightly used gear. There were some deals!

Comment

Originally posted by TrickyOlGus View Post
        Michael, are you back in Paris?
        Yep. And momma ain't even home!
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Had a spike and young buck walk by. Back to just red birds now.

Comment

Michael,

You should have hung around. Matt started auctioning off some of his slightly used gear. There were some deals!
            Yep, I saw that!
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Ok, just beat Sarah in Farkle again. Surely the good luck charm won't fail us twice in one day.

Comment

Nubbin came out like clock work

Comment

Another deer did not like something and blew. All quiet now except for a mallard hen getting after it on the Dove Tank.

Comment

Light is fading. Doesn't look like it will happen today, unless some piggies come

Comment

About time to head to camp. Hopefully the bucks will be hungry in the morning.

Comment

Gonna wait a little longer for pigs, but it looks like nothing is gonna die tonight.

We'll be back in the morning with updates.

Comment

Dropped John Mark off at 23 and I'm all set at 22. Hope the deer are hungry this morning.

Comment

All is quiet at 29. All of our hand corn from yesterday afternoon was cleaned up. Likely the last hunt of the season for Sarah and myself. Horse shows and lacrosse are gearing up and will keep us busy. Might get one more trip in sometime in February.

Comment

All is quiet at 29. All of our hand corn from yesterday afternoon was cleaned up. Likely the last hunt of the season for Sarah and myself. Horse shows and lacrosse are gearing up and will keep us busy. Might get one more trip in sometime in February.
                              Good luck to both of you Mark!

Comment

Good luck!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X