Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Middleton Rolling South!

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
    Hey - you really will shoot a deer!!! Congrats on the buck. You were sure due.

Now...grow that beard back, Chunky.
    I may have been "due" by Cattleman-killin standards, but I shot two bucks and a doe last season (on one hunt) and a doe here back in November. That's no Rothwellesque drought by any stretch.
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Great job! I love these live hunts.

Comment

Hey, (said in my best Si voice), I've been busy guiding my kids. I can't help it if it took 5 yrs for one of them to let me shoot. Once they did though, I did not waste any time. I stacked them up.

Comment

Great pictures!! It still amazes me how fast deer can move when ducking the arrow.

Comment

Absolutely amazing I am doing good to get text of pics to go through and you're producing a live video hunt! Congrats on the seven and I hope you find some Trouble. Good luck!

Comment

Congrats Mike! Great shot.

Comment

No activity at all here so far. I'd chalk it up to disturbing the area while tracking, dragging, loading CC7 but all the remaining corn was gone when I came back this afternoon.

Its just getting to be prime time, though. Hopefully the brush will come alive soon.
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Stopped in Seguin to see Frotze and watch some of the game (won't divulge any details). Back on the road now and tuned into your hunt and the game.

Comment

Big buck to north, 80 yards out.
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Crossed fence moving east.
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Good luck. I'm 15' up overlooking the river and a little pig setup I call the pipe stand.

Here pig!!!

Comment

In the past I've seen deer travel similar route and appear near the gate. He was looking this way with interest. I couldn't move to glass him with binocs, but I'm pretty sure it's Trouble.
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Man -0- man I hope he comes in !!! Good luck

Comment

Both the game and the hunt are getting exciting.

Comment

Hoping history repeats itself and Trouble appears!

Comment

Working...
                                X