Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Girl Wise Co - Athena Strand 7 yrs old.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sad. Such a precious little girl and hard to believe that anyone could do this to a child. If this is indeed as awful as it seems, I hope they swim in a lake of fire for eternity.

Prayers for this little girl

Comment

Originally posted by skulleton View Post
      Whole story seems off. Was the step mom cooking while showering with three small children running around at 5.30 in the afternoon? And how many of yall leave to go hunting at 5 in the afternoon?
      That’s what I said! And at first I thought maybe he had left to go hunting like at a different town. But no he supposedly left to go on the afternoon hunt at 5pm!

Also apparently the dead dog in the backyard had been shot.
      Last edited by Txarrowhunter; 12-02-2022, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
        What is the official story as of now?
        Are they still looking for her?

Nothing new on local media

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I fear that she is no longer with us. May God have mercy on the person(s) who harmed her, as I would not. If she is alive, may God please let her be found.

Comment

They are having a press conference at 2p. They turned away volunteers today which leads me to believe they didn't want folks walking around on a crime scene.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
              They are having a press conference at 2p. They turned away volunteers today which leads me to believe they didn't want folks walking around on a crime scene.
              generally, not good

Comment

Originally posted by skulleton View Post
                Whole story seems off. Was the step mom cooking while showering with three small children running around at 5.30 in the afternoon? And how many of yall leave to go hunting at 5 in the afternoon?

You have to understand the mindset of these types of people. This specific street is extremely low income, and likely low education. I would bet you will find meth involved as well… Whole thing is tragic and sickening. That poor girl, and her poor mother, my heart breaks for them.

Comment

What part of Wise County are we talking about. Not to paint with too broad a brush, bu this sounds like some Newark business.

Hoping for the best, but as others have said, very bad vibes. If the dad in fact went hunting, I’d be searching that lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    You have to understand the mindset of these types of people. This specific street is extremely low income, and likely low education. I would bet you will find meth involved as well… Whole thing is tragic and sickening. That poor girl, and her poor mother, my heart breaks for them.

That's what I thought when I read "who goes hunting at 5pm".
                    Answer: people who don't follow societies standards or rules and laws. Night hunting maybe? It's a different mindset for sure. Logic doesn't work in defining it. They're on a different plane.
                    Lord please comfort this poor little girl. Bring her home safely to her mother, or if too late for that, then home to you.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                      What part of Wise County are we talking about. Not to paint with too broad a brush, bu this sounds like some Newark business.

Hoping for the best, but as others have said, very bad vibes. If the dad in fact went hunting, I’d be searching that lease.
                      Looks like Paradise area off CR 3573

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                        What part of Wise County are we talking about. Not to paint with too broad a brush, but this sounds like some Newark business.

I believe it's just east of Cottondale.

It's my understanding that the dad left with his father to go on a hunting trip down south and was called to come back home an hour into the trip.

If that little girl has been out in the elements for 2 days & nights, I can't imagine that she'd still be alive. Actually, my hope now is that she's been abducted and whoever did it is not doing terrible things to her. Anyone that has had a hand in her disappearance should get a one-way ticket straight to Hell.

Comment

This all sounded sketchy when I saw it last night. I think one of the aunts or cousins was talking about her in Past Tense "Was" and it sounded strange.

Comment

The sheriff says a tip led them to a FedEx driver, who is believed to have abducted Athena from her home Wednesday night. The driver confessed to kidnapping her. Athena likely died an hour after her disappearance, the sheriff said.

Comment

That poor baby. This kind of stuff tears at my heart.

Comment

Press conference at 3

Comment

Working...
                                X