• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Needs another year

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
        I’ve killed some very very small deer close to that area. I wouldn’t even bother buying a license if I were you, I’m about to send my lifetime license back and tell them to stick it

The areas pretty good but like all things hunting it’s location location location, I’m sure the hunting will be pretty good to excellent.
        😂😂 my son says there is no deer in Oklahoma!! Lol

Comment

looks like a great place - the fun is managing land you own to improve the deer - enjoy the whole process and congrats!

Comment

How can you upload videos?

Comment

You have to host them somewhere like YouTube or Vimeo and share the link

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

For the landowners up there, how did you find your properties? Websites? Brokers/agents? Friends & family? I’m nearing retirement and tiring of the TX lease routine. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigcoyote View Post
                  For the landowners up there, how did you find your properties? Websites? Brokers/agents? Friends & family? I’m nearing retirement and tiring of the TX lease routine. Thanks.
                  PM Darton! He is a site sponsor.

Comment

I have a place by Horntown. Raised in Wetumka. Good deer. Food plots work better than feeders. They have a different muzzle loader season than rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigcoyote View Post
                      Darton is your man! Send him a PM. He’s helped me and countless others make the journey to Oklahoma.

Comment

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
                        42 years as a Operator at the same company. They should treat him right

I work at Houston Valero refinery. Cool to see a fellow employee, former employee doing well.

Great looking buck. Where did you buy?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                          I work at Houston Valero refinery. Cool to see a fellow employee, former employee doing well.

Great looking buck. Where did you buy?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
                          How do you like Houston? I'm going on 12 in Port Arthur.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                            How do you like Houston? I'm going on 12 in Port Arthur.

Well it is the best job I have ever had, but the communication is terrible. The training on the unit is terrible. They made a mistake by waiting on hiring people and filling spots and there are a lot of operators with no to little experience hired to replace guys with 25 to 30 years experience. Half of the workforce has been here 6 years or less. Not a lot of experience in the units for operations.

Maintenance guys aren't happy with their new leadership.
                            Last edited by Beargrasstx; 11-19-2022, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                              Well it is the best job I have ever had, but the communication is terrible. The training on the unit is terrible. They made a mistake by waiting on hiring people and filling spots and there are a lot of operators with no to little experience hired to replace guys with 25 to 30 years experience. Half of the workforce has been here 6 years or less. Not a lot of experience in the units for operations.

Maintenance guys aren't happy with their new leadership.
                              Lmao, I don't mean to one up you but 48% of my unit operators are BRAND NEW. like less than six months. At least I know all Valeros are consistent in all other aspects as well. [emoji846] I tell our new guys we have the worst job in the refinery but it will still be the best job you've ever had.

Comment

Working...
                              X