Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think mine has the longest tail ever

Comment

I saw one in downtown Denver this summer that was as big as a normal sized armadillo. I doubt a .22 would have been enough gun to dispatch it.

Comment

Peanut butter is my attractant of choice

Comment

Originally posted by easeup View Post
          curtintex can help with mouse killing ventures
          Ventures, yes.......killing not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
            LOL
            That was a few years ago
            Was in my storage building and just slapped the wooden flap traps out of the way

You know when you have to break out the conibear you have a BIG rat

He was hauling charcoal briquettes and 5oz lead bank sinkers up the stairs to the 2nd floor

Free range and no protein program
            LOl....Sounds like the one I had one in my shop a few years ago. I fought him for about a month. When I finally got him, I felt such an accomplishment. He was big around as a 12oz soda can. He was constanly moving my stuff around. He relocated a bunch of the long sawzall blades I had in my cabinets (never understood that one) and he also made a bed out of the green Decon mouse pellets I had put out!! When I saw that I knew I had a worthy opponent.

Comment

Heard a trap go off in the attic last night. When i get home today i will bust out the measuring tape and see if i got one worth entering in this challenge.

Kraft cheese if amyone is wondering

Comment

Haha greatness! Big ol *******.

Comment

There is never only one.

Comment

This is peak TBH right here.

Comment

I had one last year sneaking into the kitchen. He wouldn't go near a trap, so I put out a little birdseed with wax paper so I could hear him. Sat on the couch watching tv one night and he slipped up. Eased the bb gun over the back of the couch and sealed the deal.
                      Not huge, but a hard-earned trophy.

Comment

Greatness! I had one get into my truck from parking at the deer lease. I noticed mouse turds on the center console. I tore my truck a part twice looking for him. In the end i put sticky traps everywhere. Caught him coming out of the defroster.

Comment

Who moved his cheese?

Comment

Still no score??

Comment

Wish I had used glue traps instead of bar bait...went to use my wipers a couple weeks ago & wouldn't spray. I was close to my mechanic buddy's shop & opened the hood. Looked like a pack of mice were partying with all the chewed up acorns & what not. He said a mouse chewed through the line & quickly fixed it no charge.

Well, I decided to go to war, washed the engine & zip tied some bar bait to the batt handle...got in the truck a few days later & the rotten death smell was starting. Crap!! Back to the mechanics & found him under the wiper motor. It was no mouse.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Artos; 11-17-2022, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                Heard a trap go off in the attic last night. When i get home today i will bust out the measuring tape and see if i got one worth entering in this challenge.

Kraft cheese if amyone is wondering
                                Here he is..
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X