blood clots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blood clots

Couple weeks ago I caught pneumonia and now I’m in the hospital with blood clots in my leg I am 500 miles from home in Oklahoma City. They got most of it out still working on some . I have another procedure in the morning. Hopefully it goes well and be back to SA in a couple of days.

Sending ya some prayers . Has to be hard being that far from home .

Comment

Yes sir but my wife and daughter drove up that makes a big difference not up here alone

Comment

Dang Leo!!!!! Prayers up for ya!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You are fortunate to have gotten them out quickly...have a good buddy who didn't & is struggling with the long term process of dissolve through meds. Apparently there is a pretty short window for extraction.

Is there any link to the pneumonia?? Good luck in the AM.

Comment

Prayers up for a smooth recovery and return home.

Comment

Dang man! I hate to hear this! Did you get he vacines? Not trhat it matters just curious! I hope you getr well soon!

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                Dang man! I hate to hear this! Did you get he vacines? Not trhat it matters just curious! I hope you getr well soon!
                No I didn’t

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  You are fortunate to have gotten them out quickly...have a good buddy who didn't & is struggling with the long term process of dissolve through meds. Apparently there is a pretty short window for extraction.

Is there any link to the pneumonia?? Good luck in the AM.
                  No I don’t think so

Comment

Blood clots are scary situations. I’ve had eight of them. Listen to the docs.

Depending on the cause, your diet may be about to change. Good luck with it.

Comment

Not to be doom and gloom but take clots VERY seriously! A year and a half ago my then 20 year old daughter slipped and fell on ice banging her leg up. A couple months later my ex found her dead on the living room floor. The misdiagnosed DVT broke loose, passed through her heart and into her lungs blocking the transfer of oxygen to her brain.

Micheal

Comment

Praying for ya sir

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Hope you heal quickly and fully recover. Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                              X