This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    6pm kick for Texas means I have the decision to make to go for an afternoon sit or stay in camp and watch the game. I have a feeling I may drag the TV outside, build a fire and let the other guys on the lease have a shot at the deer.
    Was the crane hunt that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
      Yea I am just saying if I were Freeze, why would you want to leave? You are getting a ton of money for not having any of the responsibility of an SEC program rebuild.
      Like others have stated, but I think a chance to redeem himself and get back to the SEC. Not many people get a second chance like this, so I think he would take the opportunity. These guys are wired different as they don't plan to just cruise through life.

Comment

my Cajuns have come full circle

after coming off the 3 best seasons in program history (11-3, 10-1, 13-1) and 3 straight bowl wins, ULL will struggle to break .500. Earlier this year they got beat by ULM in Monroe for the first time in 20 years. Yes, we lost to the Fightin' Indians, errr War Hawks, errr Terry Bowdens. No need to blame Napier leaving, experienced All-Conference players following him to FLA, starting a new QB with 0 CFB snaps, or hiring a HC that has never been a CFB HC before.
        It is what it is as you have to accept REALITY. ... players leave, coaches leave, and schite happens

CFB is cyclical ... doesn't matter if you're ALA, Texas, A&M, USC, OU, Notre Dame, Miami, LSU, Holy Sisters of the Poor and Decrepit, or Slippery Rock .... just a matter of time before your favorite team or alma mater experiences a dose of humility and has to rebuild from the ground up.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
          Aggy's are crazy, one game played and now their Freshman QB is the second coming of JFF or something. And after a loss. Can't make this up....
          This dude went full retard. Never go full retard.

Comment

No God please No...No!! They can pay him so much more than Ole Miss and tons of NIL $ too....Ugh

"Fan Nation - Auburn Daily:

Running backs coach Carnell "Cadillac" Williams has been named the interim head coach of the Tigers, according to several reports.

Various sources say that new athletic director John Cohen has targeted Ole Miss head coach Lane Kiffin to replace Bryan Harsin. There have been no reports on who Auburn has officially contacted. There are, however, potential candidates.

Comment

Lane Train to Auburn

Comment

War Time

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Bill O’Brien to AUB

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                    Bill O’Brien to AUB

He single handedly destroyed an NFL franchise, might as well let him destroy a college program .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bdub25 View Post
                      He single handedly destroyed an NFL franchise, might as well let him destroy a college program .

Agreed, he didn’t stay long enough at Penn State to destroy Happy Valley.

Comment

Like others have stated, but I think a chance to redeem himself and get back to the SEC. Not many people get a second chance like this, so I think he would take the opportunity. These guys are wired different as they don't plan to just cruise through life.
                        SEC commish hates him. Would not let LSU bring him in as O C. Only way it happens is if the commish softens up and a Ms St guy hires him. Just don’t see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                          This dude went full retard. Never go full retard.
                          Did he? I don’t think so. Agnes did everything including lighting holy candles from the local little Mexico grocery store in his honor.

We have seen this rerun time and time again. You people are Ms St lite.

Comment

This guy wins Halloween- weigman mugshot makes it
                            Attached Files

Comment

If Weigman was the starter to start out the season things might of been different. He definitely makes the offense look a lot better. Now the defense has been sucking it up .

Comment

2022 College Football Week 10

I get what you are saying. I don’t consider coaching any college team cruising through life though. He just gets $5mill a year to coach a team with relatively little stress and he is not having to recruit against Bama, LSU, UGA soon to be UT etc. I’m curious if he ever coaches in the SEC again. I’m sure he will get another Power 5 job at some point. I don’t know if I would want to go down that SEC road again if I were him with what he is already getting paid.

Comment

Working...
                                X