No announcement yet.

South Texas Hunter’s Thread 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well a buddy just sent me a pic of a deer that’s close to our place that absolutely blew up from last year. So I guess I’ll remain hopeful until around January 15th [emoji23]

Comment

Deer looking okay...

Nothing special, just some good ole feeder bucks but their bodies are looking pretty good all things considered - my wallet, not so much!
      Attached Files

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by black ice View Post

sent from my iphone using tapatalk pro
          beautiful!!!

Comment

That is beautiful! Wish we could get some rain here in Sonora!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Hopefully that makes for a good dove season on the 14th.

Comment

Things are looking a lot greener. As of last night about 5" in last 10 days just west of Big Wells
                What a relief

Comment

mas mejor! we got 7" last week and some last night and this morning. I will take it!

Comment

1.5" with the last 6 days being nothing. But weather forecast shows 20-60% chance each day for the next week or more. I would rather a little each day that all at once but I will take whatever we get.

Comment

We got around 2” in SE Webb. It’s greened up really nicely.

Comment

5” between goliad and beeville last week, chances the rest of the week as well. Lots of skeeters for dove season it’s looking like

Comment

We got over 11”s last week and another inch last night. All of our ponds are out of its banks when most were dry 2 weeks ago. Pasture is greeing up nicely. Deer are still hammering the cottonseed though.

Comment

We may have gotten 1.5'' in that tropical thing beginning of last week. Watched all that rain coming from the North yesterday dissipate just North of us so we got nothing from it. We can't catch a break NW of Laredo.

Comment

North of Freer we got 6" last week, and we got a couple nice bands last night/this morning. It was greening up while we were there over the weekend. The greener it got, the fewer deer we'd see riding around. I'm going to chalk that up to a good thing! That country was in dire need of the rain they've been getting.

Comment

South Texas Hunter’s Thread 2022

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                                5” between goliad and beeville last week, chances the rest of the week as well. Lots of skeeters for dove season it’s looking like

Y’all got any birds? Not sure we will have too many this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X