Texas rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas rain

Sorry if this has already been posted, but maaan, a large majority of Texas really can't win for losing with rain.

7 day rain forecast:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by West Feeds; 07-28-2022, 09:17 PM.

Looks like the jet stream has us locked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
      Looks like the jet stream has us locked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yes, sir, but hopefully the models are wrong about the high pressure and Texas gets some much-needed rain.
      Last edited by West Feeds; 07-28-2022, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Same high as 2011 , so much high and dry in 2011 it ate tropical storm Don
        I remember the high level of excitement about Don sliding across Baffin Bay ready to soak
        South west Texas & Mexico , only to get eaten by the massive system stalled over Texas , utter disappointment, seems like it’s a repeat

Comment

The most recent NOAA update says La Niña is likely to cause the current jet stream pattern continue through the end of the year. If so that means a warm/dry Fall and early winter. ( Except of course the annual “run off the doves storm”)

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
            The most recent NOAA update says La Niña is likely to cause the current jet stream pattern continue through the end of the year. If so that means a warm/dry Fall and early winter. ( Except of course the annual “run off the doves storm”)
            Duuuude. It never fails with that late august rain LOL. Just gotta laugh and be thankful for it every year. Will be extra grateful this year if it happens

Comment

It’s pretty ugly.

Comment

We are burnt completely up. I've mowed 1 time this year. 1 freaking time! Normally have to mow every 2 weeks. It's bad for sure. Praying for rain

Comment

It’s really bad, pray for rain.

Comment

It’s really bad, pray for rain.

Comment

Wow, I can't believe that picture. Water all the way around us and very little on us. Geez.......

Comment

I thought we were supposed to have a highly active hurricane season. They were wrong, again!

I'm glad to see the corn belt is getting rain. They've been pretty dry, too. We are one day closer to the next rainfall.

Comment

It's rained almost every afternoon at work

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                            I thought we were supposed to have a highly active hurricane season. They were wrong, again!

I'm glad to see the corn belt is getting rain. They've been pretty dry, too. We are one day closer to the next rainfall.
                            Saharan Dust blowing across the Atlantic and wind shear is killing any formation right now

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                              They are ALWAYS wrong! I have grown to hate weathermen.

Comment

Working...
                              X