No announcement yet.

Most annoying hunting show/host?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to look up Gregg Ritz. I recognized him when I searched “Gregg Ritz poaching”. I’ve seen some of his shows, but never a big fan. Pretty sad when people do things like that when they’re supposed to be promoting hunting and hunters, and not just their pocket book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hear Jim Shockley is a pretty miserable human being in real life. The ‘my stuff don’t stink’/God complex kinda person. This is from folks that I know have share camps with him.

Comment

There is such a weird cookie-cutter style these shows go around doing. They usually hit up a ranch for a "small" whitetail, shoot it, talk about "harvesting culls" and how their freezer will be full this year; then try a sell scent blocker or other weird products. I like Craig Boddington, Jim Shockey (his show is rediciously good), the Deer Meat for Dinner guy, etc. Mostly people that show the process but talk about where they are, show the culture, and don't try to sell me chicken **** outdoor products.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
          I hear Jim Shockley is a pretty miserable human being in real life. The ‘my stuff don’t stink’/God complex kinda person. This is from folks that I know have share camps with him.
          I've met the guy a few times, and he's always been pretty affable. Anyone who hunts for a living is probably set in their ways and I'm sure he has some unpopular opinions, but as a person, he was always nice.

Comment

Yeah Spook is who I want to represent the hunting community - google him and learn what he is really about - guy has all kinds of game violations filed against him - take a minute and read up on this guy - everything the hunting world does NOT want

Last edited by Huntingfool; 07-10-2022, 05:31 PM.

Comment

I do like Red Arrow and Kip Campbell, even though he shoots a Hoyt. [emoji23]
              Dude is pretty dang funny, loves killing stuff, and shares my political views. [emoji1362]

Comment

when I met him he was very first class -

Comment

I'd rather watch a tennis match than any hunting or fishing show on TV.
                  Get a lot more enthused watching TBH videos right here.

Comment

Tim Wells and Ted Nugent are both absolutely terrible. Unwatchable.

Take your mystical flight of the arrow and shove it up your slock monster.

Comment

I think Randy Newberg is one of best out there.

Comment

Most annoying hunting show/host?

Only shows I watch anymore are Pigman and Tom McMillian.

Haven’t watched anything else in years. I guess it’s been so long that I can’t really remember anyone that I really dislike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Last edited by Black Ice; 07-10-2022, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IDFWU View Post

I laughed out loud.

And yea id rather watch amateur ping pong than any televised hunting shows now. The YouTube guys are catching up fast. Still several of them I can enjoy

Fishing show…. I’ve never been mad enough at myself to watch that

Comment

You are the first person I've ever seen post anything close to that! I've met him too and hes always been very gracious and humble when I've met him...
                            Ran into him in the airport once... People coming up to him and yet he was just so kind to everyone, letting them pose with him for pics, signing autographs, etc... Nothing negative I've ever seen about him...

Comment

Originally posted by IDFWU View Post

I was wondering when Uncle Ted was gonna make the list. I’m a little surprised it took this long.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                                I'd rather watch a tennis match than any hunting or fishing show on TV.
                                Get a lot more enthused watching TBH videos right here.

I agree, except when Middleton gets all....”talky”.[emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X